What is involved in Embedded Software and Electronics Design
Find out what the related areas are that Embedded Software and Electronics Design connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Embedded Software and Electronics Design thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Embedded Software and Electronics Design journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Embedded Software and Electronics Design leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Embedded Software and Electronics Design related domains to cover and 162 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Embedded Software and Electronics Design, NicheStack TCP/IPv4, Hacking of consumer electronics, Application software, Cross compiler, Closed source, IOS jailbreaking, Custom firmware, Embedded hypervisor, Comparison of lightweight web browsers, Digital watches, Board support package, Operating System Embedded, Consumer electronics, Windows CE, Open-source robotics, Embedded Software and Electronics Design, Randomized algorithm, Serial port, Memory address, MISRA C, Stand-alone shell, Embedded GLIBC, Real-time operating system, Serial Peripheral Interface Bus, Embedded software, Original equipment manufacturer, Embedded operating system, Defective by Design, PIC microcontroller, Binary numeral system, Embedded system, Software libraries, Embedded Java, Embedded C++, Closed platform, Yocto Project, System on a chip, Embedded C, Electronic hardware, Linux for mobile devices, Internet of things, Single-board computer, Bit manipulation, Memory footprint, Embedded systems, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo, Linux on embedded systems, Almquist shell, Nucleus RTOS:
Embedded Software and Electronics Design Critical Criteria:
Analyze Embedded Software and Electronics Design issues and explore and align the progress in Embedded Software and Electronics Design.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Embedded Software and Electronics Design in a volatile global economy?
– Do those selected for the Embedded Software and Electronics Design team have a good general understanding of what Embedded Software and Electronics Design is all about?
– How do we know that any Embedded Software and Electronics Design analysis is complete and comprehensive?
NicheStack TCP/IPv4 Critical Criteria:
Design NicheStack TCP/IPv4 goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– what is the best design framework for Embedded Software and Electronics Design organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Why is Embedded Software and Electronics Design important for you now?
Hacking of consumer electronics Critical Criteria:
Categorize Hacking of consumer electronics failures and explore and align the progress in Hacking of consumer electronics.
– Is Embedded Software and Electronics Design Required?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Audit Application software decisions and find out what it really means.
– Can we add value to the current Embedded Software and Electronics Design decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Embedded Software and Electronics Design services/products?
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
Cross compiler Critical Criteria:
Merge Cross compiler projects and forecast involvement of future Cross compiler projects in development.
– Can we do Embedded Software and Electronics Design without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Have all basic functions of Embedded Software and Electronics Design been defined?
– What is Effective Embedded Software and Electronics Design?
Closed source Critical Criteria:
Confer over Closed source outcomes and achieve a single Closed source view and bringing data together.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Embedded Software and Electronics Design information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Embedded Software and Electronics Design process?
– What are the business goals Embedded Software and Electronics Design is aiming to achieve?
IOS jailbreaking Critical Criteria:
Chart IOS jailbreaking decisions and revise understanding of IOS jailbreaking architectures.
– How will you measure your Embedded Software and Electronics Design effectiveness?
– How do we Lead with Embedded Software and Electronics Design in Mind?
– What is our Embedded Software and Electronics Design Strategy?
Custom firmware Critical Criteria:
Mix Custom firmware decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Custom firmware.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Embedded Software and Electronics Design with what users do day-to-day?
– Is Supporting Embedded Software and Electronics Design documentation required?
Embedded hypervisor Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Embedded hypervisor governance and remodel and develop an effective Embedded hypervisor strategy.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Embedded Software and Electronics Design, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we Identify specific Embedded Software and Electronics Design investment and emerging trends?
– How do we manage Embedded Software and Electronics Design Knowledge Management (KM)?
Comparison of lightweight web browsers Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Comparison of lightweight web browsers engagements and customize techniques for implementing Comparison of lightweight web browsers controls.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Embedded Software and Electronics Design processes?
– Does Embedded Software and Electronics Design analysis show the relationships among important Embedded Software and Electronics Design factors?
– Who will provide the final approval of Embedded Software and Electronics Design deliverables?
Digital watches Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Digital watches outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Digital watches and constraints.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Embedded Software and Electronics Design move?
Board support package Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Board support package strategies and proactively manage Board support package risks.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Embedded Software and Electronics Design processes?
Operating System Embedded Critical Criteria:
Think about Operating System Embedded governance and reduce Operating System Embedded costs.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Embedded Software and Electronics Design leader?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Embedded Software and Electronics Design project?
– What will drive Embedded Software and Electronics Design change?
Consumer electronics Critical Criteria:
Map Consumer electronics tactics and point out improvements in Consumer electronics.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Embedded Software and Electronics Design is underway?
– Is the scope of Embedded Software and Electronics Design defined?
Windows CE Critical Criteria:
Examine Windows CE decisions and work towards be a leading Windows CE expert.
– What are the key elements of your Embedded Software and Electronics Design performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Open-source robotics Critical Criteria:
Chart Open-source robotics issues and find the essential reading for Open-source robotics researchers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Embedded Software and Electronics Design? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we Improve Embedded Software and Electronics Design service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Embedded Software and Electronics Design Management?
Embedded Software and Electronics Design Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Embedded Software and Electronics Design quality and assess what counts with Embedded Software and Electronics Design that we are not counting.
– What are the disruptive Embedded Software and Electronics Design technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Embedded Software and Electronics Design processes?
Randomized algorithm Critical Criteria:
Own Randomized algorithm planning and assess what counts with Randomized algorithm that we are not counting.
– Is there a Embedded Software and Electronics Design Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Serial port Critical Criteria:
Chat re Serial port planning and oversee Serial port management by competencies.
– What are current Embedded Software and Electronics Design Paradigms?
Memory address Critical Criteria:
Study Memory address governance and document what potential Memory address megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Embedded Software and Electronics Design goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is the purpose of Embedded Software and Electronics Design in relation to the mission?
– Are there recognized Embedded Software and Electronics Design problems?
MISRA C Critical Criteria:
Match MISRA C decisions and get going.
– Think about the functions involved in your Embedded Software and Electronics Design project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Embedded Software and Electronics Design moving forward?
Stand-alone shell Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Stand-alone shell goals and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Stand-alone shell services.
– Does Embedded Software and Electronics Design include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Embedded Software and Electronics Design?
– What are our Embedded Software and Electronics Design Processes?
Embedded GLIBC Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Embedded GLIBC projects and correct better engagement with Embedded GLIBC results.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Embedded Software and Electronics Design values?
– Do we monitor the Embedded Software and Electronics Design decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How can we improve Embedded Software and Electronics Design?
Real-time operating system Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Real-time operating system leadership and attract Real-time operating system skills.
– What are all of our Embedded Software and Electronics Design domains and what do they do?
Serial Peripheral Interface Bus Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Serial Peripheral Interface Bus leadership and handle a jump-start course to Serial Peripheral Interface Bus.
– How would one define Embedded Software and Electronics Design leadership?
Embedded software Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Embedded software risks and transcribe Embedded software as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How can you measure Embedded Software and Electronics Design in a systematic way?
– How do we maintain Embedded Software and Electronics Designs Integrity?
Original equipment manufacturer Critical Criteria:
Adapt Original equipment manufacturer visions and know what your objective is.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Embedded Software and Electronics Design models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How much does Embedded Software and Electronics Design help?
Embedded operating system Critical Criteria:
Survey Embedded operating system governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Embedded operating system services.
– Will Embedded Software and Electronics Design have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Among the Embedded Software and Electronics Design product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Defective by Design Critical Criteria:
Survey Defective by Design engagements and look at it backwards.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Embedded Software and Electronics Design is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does Embedded Software and Electronics Design appropriately measure and monitor risk?
PIC microcontroller Critical Criteria:
Coach on PIC microcontroller tasks and secure PIC microcontroller creativity.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Embedded Software and Electronics Design delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we go about Securing Embedded Software and Electronics Design?
Binary numeral system Critical Criteria:
Explore Binary numeral system adoptions and research ways can we become the Binary numeral system company that would put us out of business.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Embedded Software and Electronics Design?
Embedded system Critical Criteria:
Group Embedded system decisions and work towards be a leading Embedded system expert.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Embedded Software and Electronics Design that make it risky?
– Do we have past Embedded Software and Electronics Design Successes?
Software libraries Critical Criteria:
Talk about Software libraries decisions and correct Software libraries management by competencies.
– Are we Assessing Embedded Software and Electronics Design and Risk?
Embedded Java Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Embedded Java tactics and optimize Embedded Java leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Embedded Software and Electronics Design process?
Embedded C++ Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Embedded C++ governance and perfect Embedded C++ conflict management.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Embedded Software and Electronics Design?
Closed platform Critical Criteria:
Apply Closed platform risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Closed platform.
Yocto Project Critical Criteria:
Investigate Yocto Project strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Embedded Software and Electronics Design strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What is the source of the strategies for Embedded Software and Electronics Design strengthening and reform?
System on a chip Critical Criteria:
Learn from System on a chip tasks and transcribe System on a chip as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Switching speed is dominated by electron mobility (drift velocity) in transistor gates. We can improve by shifting to faster materials, such as GaAs, or just by making the gates smaller. How small can we go: what is the silicon end point ?
– To compute quickly and halt we need a higher frequency clock but consume the same number of active cycles. So the work-rate product, af, unchanged, so no power difference ?
– Microarchitecture for On-Chip Networks: What microarchitecture is needed for on-chip routers and network interfaces to meet latency, area, and power constraints?
– How is the iPod able to do one of the tasks I normally need a whole desktop PC to perform, in such a tiny amount of space and with such low power consumption?
– The boolean equivalence problem is do two functions produce the same output. However, are we interested for all input combinations?
– Transactions may execute in a different sequence from reality: sequential consistency compromised ?
– If a pair of circuits are combined, do they share a common clock or take it in turns to move?
– What is driving the industry to develop the SoC design methodology?
– How small can we go: what is the silicon end point ?
– Process Challenge Can you integrate what you need ?
– When Will Dick Tracy s Watch Be Available?
– How Strong do the Defenses need to Be?
– Higher-level: Behavioural or Logical ?
– Why a System-on-a-Chip Audio Encoder?
– How are Current Environments Tested?
– What are the benefits of a platform?
– How Does SOI Reduce Capacitance ?
– Should be soft IP or hard IP?
– How much improvement?
– What is a Platform?
Embedded C Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Embedded C tasks and correct Embedded C management by competencies.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Embedded Software and Electronics Design processes of our organization?
– Does our organization need more Embedded Software and Electronics Design education?
Electronic hardware Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Electronic hardware quality and probe the present value of growth of Electronic hardware.
– What are the short and long-term Embedded Software and Electronics Design goals?
– How can the value of Embedded Software and Electronics Design be defined?
Linux for mobile devices Critical Criteria:
Explore Linux for mobile devices results and report on setting up Linux for mobile devices without losing ground.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Embedded Software and Electronics Design forward?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Internet of things decisions and gather Internet of things models .
– Stakeholder organizations will all have their own objectives and channels to market and this provides them with a challenge. How do they manage their piece of the overall ecosystem and benefit from it whilst also contributing to the greater good of society at large?
– How will the service discovery platforms that will be needed to deploy sensor networks impact the overall governance of the iot?
– What specific legal authorities, arrangements, and/or agreements authorize the collection of information?
– Is any form of notice provided to the individual prior to collection of information?
– Do individuals have an opportunity and/or right to decline to provide information?
– How has the project, application or website been marketed to potential users?
– How can we integrate emerging M2M solutions in available platforms?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
– What is the foreseen roadmap of IoT applications with the main milestones?
– Who will be the leading companies of the Internet of Things?
– What is the minimum acceptable level of reliability?
– How can the RoI of IoT applications be assessed and measured?
– How is the information transmitted or disclosed?
– How will IPv6 affect the internet of things?
– Agent-based modeling: A revolution?
– Iot solutions: what is involved?
– Do we have Things use cases?
– What is Disruptive with IoT?
– Who owns the data?
Single-board computer Critical Criteria:
Focus on Single-board computer governance and assess and formulate effective operational and Single-board computer strategies.
– Which customers cant participate in our Embedded Software and Electronics Design domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are internal and external Embedded Software and Electronics Design relations?
Bit manipulation Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Bit manipulation planning and ask what if.
– Does Embedded Software and Electronics Design analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are assumptions made in Embedded Software and Electronics Design stated explicitly?
Memory footprint Critical Criteria:
X-ray Memory footprint decisions and change contexts.
– Why are Embedded Software and Electronics Design skills important?
Embedded systems Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Embedded systems failures and know what your objective is.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Embedded Software and Electronics Design effort?
Raspberry Pi Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Raspberry Pi failures and display thorough understanding of the Raspberry Pi process.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Embedded Software and Electronics Design study?
– Why should we adopt a Embedded Software and Electronics Design framework?
Intel Galileo Critical Criteria:
Analyze Intel Galileo visions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Intel Galileo information.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Embedded Software and Electronics Design process?
– Do we all define Embedded Software and Electronics Design in the same way?
Linux on embedded systems Critical Criteria:
Understand Linux on embedded systems adoptions and oversee Linux on embedded systems requirements.
– What are our needs in relation to Embedded Software and Electronics Design skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Does the Embedded Software and Electronics Design task fit the clients priorities?
Almquist shell Critical Criteria:
Talk about Almquist shell management and assess what counts with Almquist shell that we are not counting.
– Is there any existing Embedded Software and Electronics Design governance structure?
Nucleus RTOS Critical Criteria:
Learn from Nucleus RTOS issues and drive action.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Embedded Software and Electronics Design project?
– What are specific Embedded Software and Electronics Design Rules to follow?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Embedded Software and Electronics Design Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
NicheStack TCP/IPv4 External links:
NicheStack TCP/IPv4 – Revolvy
Language Label Description Also known as; English: NicheStack TCP/IPv4. No description defined
http://Amazon.fr – Nichestack TCP/Ipv4 – Wade Anastasia Jere – …
Application software External links:
Application Software for Secondary Mortgage Management
wiTECH Diagnostic Application Software Download – …
Title application software Free Download for Windows
Cross compiler External links:
MinGW Cross Compiler Project – Cross Debug
Closed source External links:
Open Source vs. Closed Source Software – Associate …
IOS jailbreaking External links:
iPhone jailbreak: iOS Jailbreaking Is Coming To An End
The end is nigh for iOS jailbreaking | ZDNet
How Apple put an end to iOS jailbreaking – BetaNews
Custom firmware External links:
PSP Custom Firmware for dummies – Wololo.net
Installing Custom Firmware on a PSP: 9 Steps – Instructables
Vita Custom Firmware for dummies – Wololo.net
Embedded hypervisor External links:
What is embedded hypervisor? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What is an Embedded Hypervisor? – Definition from …
What is embedded hypervisor? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Comparison of lightweight web browsers External links:
Comparison Of Lightweight Web Browsers | Comparison …
Comparison of lightweight web browsers – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of lightweight web browsers
Board support package External links:
What is board support package? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Intel® Quark™ SoC X1000 Board Support Package (BSP)
CodePlex – Windows Embedded Board Support Package …
Consumer electronics External links:
Dynex Consumer Electronics Products
Megagoods.com Consumer Electronics Distributor – We …
Windows CE External links:
How can I view/edit my registry settings on a Windows CE …
How secure is Windows CE? – TechRepublic
Randomized algorithm External links:
randomized algorithm – Everything2.com
Title: A randomized algorithm for principal component analysis
Serial port External links:
Serial Port and Modem Cables
PC Interface Cable (RS232 Serial Port Connector) | Garmin
How to Read and Write from the Serial Port – Stack Overflow
Memory address External links:
Virtual Memory Address Translation – NCAT
Get memory address of member function? – Stack Overflow
What is a Memory Address? – Definition from Techopedia
MISRA C External links:
Why does an anonymous enum fails MISRA C 2012 rule …
Real-time operating system External links:
NuttShell (NSH) – NuttX Real-Time Operating System
About – NuttX Real-Time Operating System
Serial Peripheral Interface Bus External links:
Serial Peripheral Interface Bus – bildr
Serial Peripheral Interface Bus – YouTube
The Serial Peripheral Interface Bus | EEWeb Community
Embedded software External links:
Design Engineer, Embedded Software
Job Information: Embedded Software Architect Job
Embedded software : the works (eBook, 2012) …
Original equipment manufacturer External links:
Original Equipment Manufacturer – OEM – Investopedia
Embedded operating system External links:
What is an Embedded Operating System? (with picture)
eSOL – Realtime embedded operating system developer
difference between embedded Operating system and …
Defective by Design External links:
Defective By Design | Listen and Stream Free Music, …
Defective by Design (@endDRM) | Twitter
Defective by Design | Know Your Meme
PIC microcontroller External links:
Pic Projects | PIC Microcontroller
Amazon.com: PIC Microcontroller: Books
Pic Microcontroller: Electronic Components | eBay
Binary numeral system External links:
1 to 100 in binary numeral system Quiz – By Claudi0
Lyrics containing the term: binary numeral system
https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/binary numeral system
Binary Numeral System Gifts on Zazzle
Embedded system External links:
Embedded Systems 101 – Embedded Systems Learning …
Embedded system (eBook, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Title Page | Computer Program | Embedded System
Software libraries External links:
eCabinet Systems Software Libraries
Assembler optimized software libraries for TI DSPs | EE …
Embedded Java External links:
Desktop, Server, Embedded Java SE Implementations – Excelsior
Java Web Start vs Embedded Java Applet – Stack Overflow
Zulu Embedded Java — 100% open source OpenJDK builds …
Yocto Project External links:
How do I change window managers with Yocto Project …
Yocto Project – Home | Facebook
Wind River Linux 6 | Yocto Project
System on a chip External links:
[PDF]3 Dimensional Monolithic System on a Chip (3DSoC)
Embedded C External links:
Embedded C – YouTube
What is the difference between C and embedded C? – …
Embedded C Tutorial : A Beginner’s Guide – blog.udemy.com
Electronic hardware External links:
Design Engineer, Electronic Hardware
What is electronic hardware?
http://Electronic hardware can range from individual chips/circuits to distributed information processing systems. Well designed electronic hardware is composed of hierarchies of functional modules which inter-communicate via precisely defined interfaces.
UNICORP Electronic Hardware Standoffs Handles …
Linux for mobile devices External links:
Debian Mobile — Debian GNU/Linux for mobile devices
Linux for mobile devices – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Linux for mobile devices
Internet of things External links:
Internet of Things – Microsoft Internet of Things Blog
Internet of Things (IoT) – Cisco
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Bit manipulation External links:
Bit Manipulation 2 – Quora
What are some cool bit manipulation tricks/hacks? – …
java bit manipulation – Stack Overflow
Memory footprint External links:
Minimizing your app’s Memory Footprint – Apple Developer
C# Dictionary: faster access but less memory footprint
.NET EXE memory footprint – Stack Overflow
Embedded systems External links:
Security for Mission Critical and Embedded Systems | Star Lab
Wisconsin Embedded Systems and Computing …
Embedded Systems Developer Kits & Modules | NVIDIA …
Raspberry Pi External links:
Raspberry Pi Starter Kits – Official Site
Raspberry Pi GPIO Pinout
Pi My Life Up – 70+ DIY Raspberry Pi Projects & Guides
Intel Galileo External links:
Microsoft – Intel Galileo – YouTube
Intel Galileo Gen 2 Board GALILEO2.P – Micro Center
3G/GPRS shield for Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Intel Galileo
Linux on embedded systems External links:
Linux On Embedded Systems • r/ItRunsLinux – reddit
Nucleus RTOS External links:
Nucleus RTOS application | Mentor Graphics Communities
Nucleus RTOS – Quora
Nucleus RTOS – Official Site