What is involved in Marketing Performance Management
Find out what the related areas are that Marketing Performance Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Marketing Performance Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Marketing Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Marketing Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Marketing Performance Management related domains to cover and 119 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Marketing Performance Management, Marketing performance measurement, Account-based marketing, Behavioral targeting, Brand ambassador, Brand licensing, Brand management, Corporate anniversary, Corporate identity, Corporate propaganda, Digital marketing, Direct marketing, Display advertising, Drip marketing, Loyalty marketing, Market segmentation, Marketing activation, Marketing automation, Marketing effectiveness, Marketing ethics, Marketing management, Marketing mix, Marketing operations, Marketing operations management, Marketing research, Marketing strategy, Media intelligence, Mobile advertising, Mobile marketing, Music on hold, Native advertising, New media, Online advertising, Out-of-home advertising, Performance management, Personal selling, Point of sale, Product demonstration, Product marketing, Product placement, Promotional merchandise, Sales promotion, Sex in advertising, Social marketing, Underwriting spot, Visual merchandising, Web banner, Word-of-mouth marketing:
Marketing Performance Management Critical Criteria:
Recall Marketing Performance Management adoptions and optimize Marketing Performance Management leadership as a key to advancement.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Marketing Performance Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Marketing Performance Management?
– What are our needs in relation to Marketing Performance Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Marketing performance measurement Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Marketing performance measurement leadership and gather Marketing performance measurement models .
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Marketing Performance Management values?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Marketing Performance Management processes?
– How can skill-level changes improve Marketing Performance Management?
Account-based marketing Critical Criteria:
Face Account-based marketing outcomes and track iterative Account-based marketing results.
– How do we measure improved Marketing Performance Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– When a Marketing Performance Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Marketing Performance Management?
Behavioral targeting Critical Criteria:
Chat re Behavioral targeting results and balance specific methods for improving Behavioral targeting results.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Marketing Performance Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Marketing Performance Management process?
– Have you identified your Marketing Performance Management key performance indicators?
Brand ambassador Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Brand ambassador strategies and mentor Brand ambassador customer orientation.
– Is there a Marketing Performance Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we Improve Marketing Performance Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who sets the Marketing Performance Management standards?
Brand licensing Critical Criteria:
Depict Brand licensing outcomes and research ways can we become the Brand licensing company that would put us out of business.
– Among the Marketing Performance Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are all of our Marketing Performance Management domains and what do they do?
– How do we maintain Marketing Performance Managements Integrity?
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Look at Brand management engagements and create a map for yourself.
– What about Marketing Performance Management Analysis of results?
Corporate anniversary Critical Criteria:
Boost Corporate anniversary results and intervene in Corporate anniversary processes and leadership.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Marketing Performance Management process?
– What are the short and long-term Marketing Performance Management goals?
– Is the scope of Marketing Performance Management defined?
Corporate identity Critical Criteria:
Discourse Corporate identity engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– In the case of a Marketing Performance Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Marketing Performance Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Marketing Performance Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does Marketing Performance Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Does Marketing Performance Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Corporate propaganda Critical Criteria:
Start Corporate propaganda projects and attract Corporate propaganda skills.
– To what extent does management recognize Marketing Performance Management as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Marketing Performance Management Management?
– What are the long-term Marketing Performance Management goals?
Digital marketing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Digital marketing management and look at the big picture.
– what is the best design framework for Marketing Performance Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
Direct marketing Critical Criteria:
Generalize Direct marketing visions and probe the present value of growth of Direct marketing.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Marketing Performance Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Marketing Performance Management process available?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Marketing Performance Management. How do we gain traction?
– What are internal and external Marketing Performance Management relations?
Display advertising Critical Criteria:
Deduce Display advertising strategies and get answers.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Marketing Performance Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the usability implications of Marketing Performance Management actions?
Drip marketing Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Drip marketing tactics and pioneer acquisition of Drip marketing systems.
– How can you negotiate Marketing Performance Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What is Effective Marketing Performance Management?
Loyalty marketing Critical Criteria:
Depict Loyalty marketing projects and oversee implementation of Loyalty marketing.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Marketing Performance Management with what users do day-to-day?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Marketing Performance Management processes of our organization?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Marketing Performance Management project?
Market segmentation Critical Criteria:
Guard Market segmentation strategies and point out improvements in Market segmentation.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Marketing Performance Management?
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– What is the purpose of Marketing Performance Management in relation to the mission?
– Are accountability and ownership for Marketing Performance Management clearly defined?
Marketing activation Critical Criteria:
Start Marketing activation management and devote time assessing Marketing activation and its risk.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Marketing Performance Management project manager?
– Does our organization need more Marketing Performance Management education?
– Who will provide the final approval of Marketing Performance Management deliverables?
Marketing automation Critical Criteria:
Map Marketing automation failures and find the essential reading for Marketing automation researchers.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Marketing Performance Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are we Assessing Marketing Performance Management and Risk?
Marketing effectiveness Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Marketing effectiveness visions and tour deciding if Marketing effectiveness progress is made.
– Think about the people you identified for your Marketing Performance Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we all define Marketing Performance Management in the same way?
Marketing ethics Critical Criteria:
Judge Marketing ethics quality and perfect Marketing ethics conflict management.
– Does Marketing Performance Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Marketing Performance Management?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Marketing management tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing Marketing management.
– In a project to restructure Marketing Performance Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Why is Marketing Performance Management important for you now?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Marketing mix projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Marketing mix results.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– Can we add value to the current Marketing Performance Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Marketing operations Critical Criteria:
Consider Marketing operations decisions and budget for Marketing operations challenges.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Marketing Performance Management opportunities costing us money?
– What vendors make products that address the Marketing Performance Management needs?
– Who needs to know about Marketing Performance Management ?
Marketing operations management Critical Criteria:
Grasp Marketing operations management results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Marketing operations management is getting what it needs.
– Do we monitor the Marketing Performance Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Marketing research risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Marketing research services.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Marketing Performance Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we manage Marketing Performance Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Marketing strategy Critical Criteria:
See the value of Marketing strategy engagements and tour deciding if Marketing strategy progress is made.
– Will Marketing Performance Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How does our company use its web-site for Customer Service and / or customer relationship building?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep our products at the forefront?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– What are the parts of a marketing strategy?
Media intelligence Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Media intelligence strategies and differentiate in coordinating Media intelligence.
– What are our Marketing Performance Management Processes?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
Deduce Mobile advertising leadership and optimize Mobile advertising leadership as a key to advancement.
– What threat is Marketing Performance Management addressing?
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Investigate Mobile marketing failures and balance specific methods for improving Mobile marketing results.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Marketing Performance Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Do the Marketing Performance Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How is the value delivered by Marketing Performance Management being measured?
Music on hold Critical Criteria:
Match Music on hold adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Music on hold users.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Marketing Performance Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Marketing Performance Management activities?
– How can you measure Marketing Performance Management in a systematic way?
Native advertising Critical Criteria:
Guide Native advertising results and remodel and develop an effective Native advertising strategy.
– Are there recognized Marketing Performance Management problems?
New media Critical Criteria:
Model after New media adoptions and ask what if.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Marketing Performance Management activities?
Online advertising Critical Criteria:
Consult on Online advertising quality and improve Online advertising service perception.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Marketing Performance Management ?
– Is Marketing Performance Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Out-of-home advertising Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Out-of-home advertising decisions and cater for concise Out-of-home advertising education.
– How important is Marketing Performance Management to the user organizations mission?
– How do we keep improving Marketing Performance Management?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Performance management adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Performance management projects.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Marketing Performance Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– How would one define Marketing Performance Management leadership?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Personal selling Critical Criteria:
Mine Personal selling risks and budget for Personal selling challenges.
– What is the major advantage of personal selling over advertising as a communication method?
– How do we go about Comparing Marketing Performance Management approaches/solutions?
Point of sale Critical Criteria:
Infer Point of sale planning and differentiate in coordinating Point of sale.
– What will drive Marketing Performance Management change?
Product demonstration Critical Criteria:
Coach on Product demonstration goals and report on the economics of relationships managing Product demonstration and constraints.
Product marketing Critical Criteria:
Examine Product marketing governance and catalog Product marketing activities.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Marketing Performance Management leader?
– Is Supporting Marketing Performance Management documentation required?
Product placement Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Product placement management and gather Product placement models .
– What is our formula for success in Marketing Performance Management ?
Promotional merchandise Critical Criteria:
Focus on Promotional merchandise results and point out Promotional merchandise tensions in leadership.
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Sales promotion tactics and document what potential Sales promotion megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Marketing Performance Management in a volatile global economy?
– For your Marketing Performance Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Think of your Marketing Performance Management project. what are the main functions?
Sex in advertising Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Sex in advertising goals and define Sex in advertising competency-based leadership.
– How do we Lead with Marketing Performance Management in Mind?
Social marketing Critical Criteria:
Administer Social marketing failures and drive action.
– How will you know that the Marketing Performance Management project has been successful?
Underwriting spot Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Underwriting spot governance and triple focus on important concepts of Underwriting spot relationship management.
– How much does Marketing Performance Management help?
Visual merchandising Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Visual merchandising outcomes and probe Visual merchandising strategic alliances.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Marketing Performance Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Marketing Performance Management project lifecycle?
– How to deal with Marketing Performance Management Changes?
Web banner Critical Criteria:
Investigate Web banner decisions and define Web banner competency-based leadership.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Marketing Performance Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Marketing Performance Management requirements in detail?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Marketing Performance Management?
Word-of-mouth marketing Critical Criteria:
Think about Word-of-mouth marketing tactics and arbitrate Word-of-mouth marketing techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Is Marketing Performance Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Marketing Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Marketing Performance Management External links:
Marketing Performance Management – Musqot MPM App
Hive9 | Marketing Performance Management Solution
Marketing Performance Management (MKM)
Marketing performance measurement External links:
Full Circle Insights | Marketing Performance Measurement
Marketing Performance Measurement: 9 Key Metrics for CMOs
Marketing Performance Measurement (MPM) Efforts …
Account-based marketing External links:
HubSpot | Account-Based Marketing
Account-Based Marketing – An Overview & Resources
Behavioral targeting External links:
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
[PDF]The Value of Behavioral Targeting
Brand ambassador External links:
Oxford Marketing | Brand Ambassador & Event Staffing Agency
Brand Ambassador Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Our Brand Ambassador Program – Lenny & Larry’s
Brand licensing External links:
What are the best examples of brand licensing? – Quora
The 10 Most Common Brand Licensing Mistakes
Brand Licensing Europe – Home | Facebook
Brand management External links:
Our Brand Management Solution – MarketNow – DataSource
Brand management in higher education: The University …
BMP – Brand Management Professionals
Corporate anniversary External links:
Corporate Anniversary Gifts Are Popular and Practical
Personalized Corporate Anniversary Gifts – Memorable Gifts
20 Year Corporate Anniversary Gifts for Employees
Corporate identity External links:
[PPT]Corporate Identity – Mark Tittley
Corporate identity. (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Identity, Inc Promotional Products
Digital marketing External links:
Seattle – Digital Marketing Conference | April 17-18, 2018
What is Digital Marketing? | mobileStorm
Direct marketing External links:
Direct Marketing – Investopedia
Direct Mail & Direct Marketing Services Company – IWCO Direct
Boomerang Direct Marketing – Home
Display advertising External links:
Display Advertising | MBCA
Google Display Ads & Display Advertising | Google AdWords
Best Display Advertising Software in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Drip marketing External links:
Drip 365 – Email Drip Marketing
drip marketing – Tenstreet
Insurance Drip Marketing Solutions – Agency Tsunami
Loyalty marketing External links:
about us – Loyalty Marketing | Engagement Marketing
COLLOQUY | Loyalty Marketing & CX
Clutch Loyalty Marketing | Solutions & Strategy
Market segmentation External links:
Target Marketing Definition – Market Segmentation
Define Market Segmentation & Targeting | Chron.com
What is Market Segmentation? definition and meaning
Marketing activation External links:
Marketing Activation Manager Jobs, Employment | …
Marketing Activation – Loyaltic
Clash Of Clans – Experiential Marketing Activation by BeCore
Marketing automation External links:
Channel Marketing Automation Platform | SproutLoud
OutboundEngine – Marketing Automation for Small …
Marketing Automation Software – Marketing Platform | Act-On
Marketing effectiveness External links:
Marketing Analytics Consulting | Marketing Effectiveness
Marketing Effectiveness Consultants | IllinoisJobLink.com
Marketing ethics External links:
[PDF]Marketing Ethics – Cengage
Marketing management External links:
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Marketing Management 2 Flashcards | Quizlet
Marketing operations External links:
Marketing Operations – Aprimo
Aprimo Marketing Operations
What is Marketing Operations? | Centric
Marketing operations management External links:
Marketing Operations Management – Google+
Marketing research External links:
Digital Marketing Research and Insights | Gartner
Baltimore Research | Marketing Research
Participate in Paid Studies – AOC Marketing Research
Marketing strategy External links:
Marketing Strategy Director | Habitat for Humanity
IMPACT: Inbound Marketing Strategy, Advice, and Agency
Media intelligence External links:
FIBEP World Media Intelligence Congress
Nuzzel Media Intelligence
Christophe Ginisty | Social Media Intelligence
Mobile advertising External links:
Cable TV Advertising, Online and Mobile Advertising | …
Propel Media | Video, Display and Mobile Advertising
Mobile marketing External links:
Mobile Marketing Made EZ – EZ Texting
3C | Mobile Marketing Solutions & Services
1Q | Instant Mobile Marketing / Market Research
Music on hold External links:
Music On Hold – FREE download Music On Hold
Music On Hold Messages | Professional Voicemail Greeting
Music On Hold – FusionPBX
Native advertising External links:
MGID: Native Advertising Marketplace
What is Native Advertising? – Small Business Trends
Content Ignite – Native Advertising Solutions
New media External links:
New Media (2010) – IMDb
What is new media? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Share this Rating. Title: New Media (2010) 7.8 /10. Want to share IMDb’s rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
Online advertising External links:
Online Advertising Marketplace | AdClerks
Brand Safety with Online Advertising | Integral Ad Science
Performance management External links:
Transportation Performance Management – Federal …
Employee Engagement & Performance Management …
Engagedly – Performance Management Software & …
Personal selling External links:
Personal Selling & Merchandising | tutor2u Business
[PDF]PERSONAL SELLING AND SALES MANAGEMENT
Unit 12: Public Relations, Sales Promotion, & Personal Selling
Point of sale External links:
iPad Point of Sale System for Restaurants, Bars & More
GoAntiquing! Point of Sale
ParTech – POS Systems | Restaurant Point of Sale Solutions
Product demonstration External links:
Product Demonstration Videos | Kolbe Windows & Doors
AliMed Product Demonstration Videos
Sample Letter for Invitation to a Product Demonstration
Product marketing External links:
Product Marketing tips and strategies from Launch Grow Joy
[PDF]California Milk and Dairy Product Marketing Provisions
Product placement External links:
Product Placement: Reese’s Pieces on E.T. – YouTube
M&Ms Product Placement Fails – Business Insider
WanaGames – The first in-game product placement platform
Promotional merchandise External links:
Promotional Merchandise | Socks | Headbands | Wristbands
British Made Promotional Merchandise – BMPM.trade
FunkyConcepts.com – Promotional Merchandise and …
Sales promotion External links:
Sales Promotion Flashcards | Quizlet
Marketing – Sales promotion | business | Britannica.com
9 Sales Promotion Examples | ThriveHive
Sex in advertising External links:
Sex in Advertising | AdAge Encyclopedia of Advertising – AdAge
Social marketing External links:
Wooly | Influencer & Social Marketing through Customers
USF Social Marketing Conference – Official Site
ToneDen – Automated Social Marketing
Underwriting spot External links:
Underwriting spot – revolvy.com
Underwriting spot – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Underwriting spot – WOW.com
Visual merchandising External links:
Survey.com – Visual Merchandising
Visual Merchandising: How to Display Products In Your Store
Store Fixtures | Retail Displays for Visual Merchandising
Web banner External links:
LSBA Web Banner Website Link – Gilsbar > Home
iKomee – Banner Maker | Free Online Web Banner Design
Logo and web banner | womenshealth.gov
Word-of-mouth marketing External links:
Word-Of-Mouth Marketing – WOM Marketing