Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PikeOS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PikeOS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PikeOS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PikeOS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PikeOS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- How do we accomplish our long range PikeOS goals?
- How can the value of PikeOS be defined?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these PikeOS processes?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a PikeOS strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What is the source of the strategies for PikeOS strengthening and reform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PikeOS book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PikeOS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PikeOS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PikeOS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PikeOS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PikeOS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PikeOS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PikeOS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Risk Management Plan: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this PikeOS project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Procurement Audit: Was the decision on the award process accurate and adequately communicated?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good PikeOS project plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the PikeOS project Manager qualified and experienced in PikeOS project Management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this PikeOS project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
Step-by-step and complete PikeOS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PikeOS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PikeOS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PikeOS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PikeOS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PikeOS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PikeOS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PikeOS project with this in-depth PikeOS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PikeOS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PikeOS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PikeOS investments work better.
This PikeOS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.