What is involved in Embedded Systems
Find out what the related areas are that Embedded Systems connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Embedded Systems thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automotive Embedded Systems journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automotive Embedded Systems leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Embedded Systems related domains to cover and 204 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Embedded Systems, Silicon compiler, Field-programmable gate array, Network protocol, System on a chip, Computational geometry, Word processor, Computational physics, Remedy Debugger, Telephone switch, Network security, Computer printer, Hacking of consumer electronics, Application security, Embedded middleware, CPU architecture, Portable media player, Digital audio player, Non-blocking synchronization, Home video game console, Information theory, Palmtop PC, Computational complexity theory, Digital marketing, Embedded Java, Network architecture, Smart ring, Small form factor, Electronic Control Unit, Computer security, Traction control system, Personal digital assistant, Programmable calculator, Software design, Software configuration management, MP3 player, DC motor, Interaction design, Windows Embedded Compact, Analog electronics, Memory footprint, Requirements analysis, Local Interconnect Network, Hitachi HD44780 LCD controller, Distributed computing, Software construction, Logic in computer science, Electronic design automation, Computer vision, Flash memory, Touch screen, Health informatics, Security service, Social computing, Ultra-mobile PC, Software repository, Embedded hypervisor, Mathematical optimization, Enterprise software, Electronic Stability Control, 2-in-1 tablet, Phase-locked loop, Home computer:
Embedded Systems Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Embedded Systems issues and attract Embedded Systems skills.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Embedded Systems processes?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Embedded Systems is underway?
– What is the purpose of Embedded Systems in relation to the mission?
Silicon compiler Critical Criteria:
See the value of Silicon compiler adoptions and track iterative Silicon compiler results.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Embedded Systems Management?
– How is the value delivered by Embedded Systems being measured?
– Is the scope of Embedded Systems defined?
Field-programmable gate array Critical Criteria:
Mix Field-programmable gate array governance and devise Field-programmable gate array key steps.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Embedded Systems strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Does Embedded Systems analysis show the relationships among important Embedded Systems factors?
– Does Embedded Systems analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Network protocol Critical Criteria:
Sort Network protocol tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Embedded Systems experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Are there Embedded Systems problems defined?
– How can we improve Embedded Systems?
System on a chip Critical Criteria:
Define System on a chip tactics and intervene in System on a chip processes and leadership.
– Since cycles now take a variable time to complete we need acknowledge signals for each request and each operation (not shown). How long to hold bus before re-arbitration ?
– How is the iPod able to do one of the tasks I normally need a whole desktop PC to perform, in such a tiny amount of space and with such low power consumption?
– Synchronous or asynchronous (turn-taking) composition. If a pair of circuits are combined, do they share a common clock or take it in turns to move?
– Consider the behaviour of the above RS-latch when a very short (runt) pulse or glitch tries to set it. What will it do with transport models?
– Higher-level entry forms are ideally needed, perhaps schedulling within a thread at compile-time and between threads at run time ?
– What is the support needed at the hardware and system software level to support such reconfiguration?
– Do we want to model every contention point and queuing detail ?
– How do you ensure that the micro-boundary is secure?
– Process Challenge Can you integrate what you need ?
– Considering a re-encoding of the state variables ?
– Considering the values of all state variables ?
– When Will Dick Tracy s Watch Be Available?
– How Strong do the Defenses need to Be?
– How are Current Environments Tested?
– What are the benefits of a platform?
– To chain all registers in a uP?
– Should be soft IP or hard IP?
– How is a SoC implemented?
– More than one clock?
– Why VLSI?
Computational geometry Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Computational geometry tactics and oversee Computational geometry management by competencies.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Embedded Systems project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Embedded Systems project lifecycle?
– What are the long-term Embedded Systems goals?
– Do we have past Embedded Systems Successes?
Word processor Critical Criteria:
Canvass Word processor risks and cater for concise Word processor education.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Embedded Systems agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Embedded Systems with what users do day-to-day?
Computational physics Critical Criteria:
Shape Computational physics decisions and optimize Computational physics leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is Embedded Systems dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are specific Embedded Systems Rules to follow?
– What threat is Embedded Systems addressing?
Remedy Debugger Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Remedy Debugger projects and gather practices for scaling Remedy Debugger.
– Are we Assessing Embedded Systems and Risk?
Telephone switch Critical Criteria:
Chat re Telephone switch risks and customize techniques for implementing Telephone switch controls.
– Is there any existing Embedded Systems governance structure?
– What will drive Embedded Systems change?
– How do we maintain Embedded Systemss Integrity?
Network security Critical Criteria:
Test Network security decisions and ask what if.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– Does Embedded Systems systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are the disaster recovery plan (DRP) and the business contingency plan (BCP) tested annually?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Embedded Systems project?
Computer printer Critical Criteria:
Discourse Computer printer risks and track iterative Computer printer results.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Embedded Systems is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the business goals Embedded Systems is aiming to achieve?
Hacking of consumer electronics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Hacking of consumer electronics decisions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Hacking of consumer electronics.
– What are all of our Embedded Systems domains and what do they do?
– What is Effective Embedded Systems?
Application security Critical Criteria:
Canvass Application security tasks and maintain Application security for success.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Embedded Systems?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Embedded Systems?
– How do we Identify specific Embedded Systems investment and emerging trends?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
Embedded middleware Critical Criteria:
Analyze Embedded middleware management and grade techniques for implementing Embedded middleware controls.
– Is a Embedded Systems Team Work effort in place?
CPU architecture Critical Criteria:
See the value of CPU architecture strategies and oversee CPU architecture management by competencies.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Embedded Systems product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– In a project to restructure Embedded Systems outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Portable media player Critical Criteria:
Apply Portable media player visions and grade techniques for implementing Portable media player controls.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Embedded Systems?
Digital audio player Critical Criteria:
Adapt Digital audio player visions and oversee Digital audio player management by competencies.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Embedded Systems models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Embedded Systems process?
– Is Embedded Systems Required?
Non-blocking synchronization Critical Criteria:
See the value of Non-blocking synchronization goals and attract Non-blocking synchronization skills.
– Is there a Embedded Systems Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are our Embedded Systems Processes?
Home video game console Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Home video game console decisions and find the ideas you already have.
– Think of your Embedded Systems project. what are the main functions?
Information theory Critical Criteria:
Investigate Information theory governance and look at it backwards.
– When a Embedded Systems manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Who sets the Embedded Systems standards?
Palmtop PC Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Palmtop PC quality and check on ways to get started with Palmtop PC.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Embedded Systems activities?
– Does our organization need more Embedded Systems education?
Computational complexity theory Critical Criteria:
Model after Computational complexity theory decisions and know what your objective is.
– How will you measure your Embedded Systems effectiveness?
– Are there recognized Embedded Systems problems?
Digital marketing Critical Criteria:
Derive from Digital marketing risks and know what your objective is.
– Does Embedded Systems include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Embedded Systems project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Think about the functions involved in your Embedded Systems project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
Embedded Java Critical Criteria:
Match Embedded Java failures and tour deciding if Embedded Java progress is made.
Network architecture Critical Criteria:
Judge Network architecture projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Network architecture decisions.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Embedded Systems project?
– Is Supporting Embedded Systems documentation required?
Smart ring Critical Criteria:
Detail Smart ring projects and plan concise Smart ring education.
– In what ways are Embedded Systems vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Have you identified your Embedded Systems key performance indicators?
– How can the value of Embedded Systems be defined?
Small form factor Critical Criteria:
Recall Small form factor adoptions and tour deciding if Small form factor progress is made.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Embedded Systems process?
– Which customers cant participate in our Embedded Systems domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Electronic Control Unit Critical Criteria:
Merge Electronic Control Unit results and work towards be a leading Electronic Control Unit expert.
– To what extent does management recognize Embedded Systems as a tool to increase the results?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Embedded Systems requirements in detail?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Define Computer security tactics and attract Computer security skills.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– How do we Improve Embedded Systems service perception, and satisfaction?
Traction control system Critical Criteria:
Infer Traction control system outcomes and optimize Traction control system leadership as a key to advancement.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Embedded Systems does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Personal digital assistant Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Personal digital assistant adoptions and perfect Personal digital assistant conflict management.
– Can we add value to the current Embedded Systems decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What support does the IT Security product provide for laptops/notebooks, personal digital assistants (PDA), and IP-based phones?
– How do we know that any Embedded Systems analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Programmable calculator Critical Criteria:
Discuss Programmable calculator projects and oversee Programmable calculator requirements.
– How important is Embedded Systems to the user organizations mission?
– Are assumptions made in Embedded Systems stated explicitly?
– How can you measure Embedded Systems in a systematic way?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Software design planning and track iterative Software design results.
– How will you know that the Embedded Systems project has been successful?
– What business benefits will Embedded Systems goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we go about Securing Embedded Systems?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Audit Software configuration management projects and report on setting up Software configuration management without losing ground.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Embedded Systems information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Embedded Systems processes of our organization?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
MP3 player Critical Criteria:
Learn from MP3 player failures and handle a jump-start course to MP3 player.
DC motor Critical Criteria:
Drive DC motor tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of DC motor.
Interaction design Critical Criteria:
Investigate Interaction design management and gather practices for scaling Interaction design.
– Should typography be included as a key skill in information architecture or even interaction design?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Embedded Systems opportunities costing us money?
– What is the difference between Interaction Design and Human Computer Interaction?
– What is the difference between information architecture and interaction design?
– Do we all define Embedded Systems in the same way?
Windows Embedded Compact Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Windows Embedded Compact failures and summarize a clear Windows Embedded Compact focus.
– How do we manage Embedded Systems Knowledge Management (KM)?
Analog electronics Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Analog electronics goals and tour deciding if Analog electronics progress is made.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Embedded Systems? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do the Embedded Systems decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Memory footprint Critical Criteria:
Think about Memory footprint quality and sort Memory footprint activities.
– Does Embedded Systems appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Requirements analysis tactics and question.
– what is the best design framework for Embedded Systems organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Local Interconnect Network Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Local Interconnect Network planning and display thorough understanding of the Local Interconnect Network process.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Embedded Systems, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Embedded Systems?
– What about Embedded Systems Analysis of results?
Hitachi HD44780 LCD controller Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Hitachi HD44780 LCD controller decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Hitachi HD44780 LCD controller users.
– How much does Embedded Systems help?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Merge Distributed computing adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Distributed computing decisions.
– What are the disruptive Embedded Systems technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Will Embedded Systems have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software construction issues and secure Software construction creativity.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Embedded Systems workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is the Embedded Systems organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Logic in computer science Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Logic in computer science tactics and mentor Logic in computer science customer orientation.
– How to Secure Embedded Systems?
Electronic design automation Critical Criteria:
Confer re Electronic design automation engagements and pay attention to the small things.
– How do we keep improving Embedded Systems?
Computer vision Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Computer vision quality and grade techniques for implementing Computer vision controls.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Embedded Systems? There might be some that are less obvious?
Flash memory Critical Criteria:
Unify Flash memory leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Flash memory.
Touch screen Critical Criteria:
Start Touch screen planning and assess what counts with Touch screen that we are not counting.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Embedded Systems?
– How can you negotiate Embedded Systems successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Health informatics Critical Criteria:
Chat re Health informatics planning and create Health informatics explanations for all managers.
– Does Embedded Systems create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How can skill-level changes improve Embedded Systems?
Security service Critical Criteria:
Unify Security service strategies and separate what are the business goals Security service is aiming to achieve.
– Do you have contracts in place with the 3rd parties that require the vendor to maintain controls, practices and procedures that are as protective as your own internal procedures?
– Is there an information classification program that specifies different levels of security based on the nature of a given information asset?
– Is there an appropriately trained security analyst on staff to assist in identifying and mitigating incidents involving undetected malware?
– In the next 12 months will you accept, store, process, or exchange credit/debit card transaction information?
– In the past 12 months, have you had layoffs or do you anticipate layoffs in the coming 12 months?
– Are we bale to find the entry point of an incident (network, phone line, local terminal, etc.)?
– Do you require that sub contractors submit proof of insurance separate from the primary?
– Is anti-virus software installed on all computers/servers that connect to your network?
– Do you have legal review of your content performed by staff or outside attorney?
– Do you monitor log files on a regular basis to help spot abnormal trends?
– Do you notify customers upon the release of their private information?
– Do you have log/event monitoring solutions in place today?
– Do you have a document retention and destruction policy?
– Who has a role in the it security service life cycle?
– When does the IT security services life cycle end?
– Indemnification Clause to your benefit?
– Should You Place Security Within IT?
– How many Firewalls do you have?
– Do you have VoIP implemented?
– Should you hire a hacker?
Social computing Critical Criteria:
Review Social computing tasks and devise Social computing key steps.
– Consider your own Embedded Systems project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Ultra-mobile PC Critical Criteria:
Start Ultra-mobile PC issues and find out.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Embedded Systems process?
– Are accountability and ownership for Embedded Systems clearly defined?
Software repository Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Software repository issues and stake your claim.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Embedded Systems process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Embedded Systems process available?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Embedded Systems project?
Embedded hypervisor Critical Criteria:
Probe Embedded hypervisor management and get going.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Embedded Systems goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is our Embedded Systems Strategy?
Mathematical optimization Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Mathematical optimization projects and summarize a clear Mathematical optimization focus.
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Coach on Enterprise software adoptions and stake your claim.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
– Have all basic functions of Embedded Systems been defined?
Electronic Stability Control Critical Criteria:
Read up on Electronic Stability Control tactics and find out what it really means.
2-in-1 tablet Critical Criteria:
Test 2-in-1 tablet tactics and assess what counts with 2-in-1 tablet that we are not counting.
– What are internal and external Embedded Systems relations?
Phase-locked loop Critical Criteria:
Pilot Phase-locked loop risks and document what potential Phase-locked loop megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Embedded Systems strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Home computer Critical Criteria:
Deduce Home computer decisions and define Home computer competency-based leadership.
– Do employees use laptops or home computers to work on agency business outside of the office?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automotive Embedded Systems Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Embedded Systems External links:
Real-Time Embedded Systems – ScienceDirect
Embedded Artists AB – Embedded Systems Development – made …
solidThinking Embed | Visual Environment for Embedded Systems
Field-programmable gate array External links:
Field-Programmable Gate Array – photonics.com
Network protocol External links:
Network Protocol Error (39) – Symantec
Fix: Network Protocol Missing in Windows 10
Smarts Network Protocol Manager – EMC
System on a chip External links:
System09 VHDL 6809 System on a Chip – Optus
System on a Chip 2008: Ardentec Corporation
Physical Design PDF | System On A Chip | Electronics
Computational geometry External links:
C++ Computational Geometry Library – Home
Computational Geometry – ScienceDirect.com
COMP 4045 – Computational Geometry
Word processor External links:
Fidus Writer | a semantic word processor for academics
Word processor | Define Word processor at Dictionary.com
How to Create a Form Using a Word Processor (with Pictures)
Computational physics External links:
Computational Physics by Mark Newman – Goodreads
Computational Physics authors/titles recent submissions
Contact – CPI Computational Physics, Inc.
Telephone switch External links:
Telephone Switch System | eBay
Tuffset CT Telephone Switch By Enabling Technology Limited
Telephone Switch | eBay
Network security External links:
Application Virtualization and Network Security Solutions
Enterprise Network Security Solutions | Trend Micro
Home Network Security | Trend Micro
Computer printer External links:
Computer Printer – Seikosha, GP-80M, 1982
Amazon Best Sellers: Best Computer Printer Feeders
Installing a PC parallel port computer printer
Hacking of consumer electronics External links:
Hacking of consumer electronics – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Hacking of consumer electronics
Application security External links:
Application Security | AppDefense | VMware
Christian Schneider – Web Application Security Blog
Cross-Site Scripting – Application Security – Google
Embedded middleware External links:
Intel launches embedded middleware push | EE Times
CPU architecture External links:
Choosing CPU Architecture and SDK Version – Xamarin Help
Portable media player External links:
Portable Media Player Buying Guide – Lifewire
Portable Media Player Market – Research Corridor
Toshiba Portable Media Player gigabeat® T Series User’s Guide
Digital audio player External links:
Astell & Kern – Kann – Digital Audio Player | Aussie Hi Fi
Onkyo DP-X1 Digital Audio Player/DAC Review (4K) – YouTube
FiiO X5 III Digital Audio Player – Jaben Audio
Non-blocking synchronization External links:
Non-blocking synchronization using System.Threading.Task
Non-Blocking Synchronization and Memory Management – YouTube
non-blocking synchronization – Everything2.com
Home video game console External links:
Home Video Game Console History – Good Deal Games
http://www.gooddealgames.com/articles/Home Video Game History.html
Information theory External links:
On Information Theory, Spectral Geometry and Quantum Gravity
Coogee 2017 – Sydney Quantum Information Theory Workshop
INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION THEORY – Stanford University
Palmtop PC External links:
Render Retro: HP Palmtop PC 200 LX – YouTube
Paleo-Tech: The HP 300LX Palmtop PC – pcauthority.com.au
Palmtop Pc – Free downloads and reviews – CNET Download.com
Computational complexity theory External links:
Progress in Computational Complexity Theory | SpringerLink
Computational complexity theory (eBook, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Explaining computational complexity theory – Stack Overflow
Digital marketing External links:
Glide Agency | Digital Marketing Experts
Charlotte – Digital Marketing Conference | October 3-4, 2018
Detroit – Digital Marketing Conference | September 11-13, 2018
Embedded Java External links:
Making the Smartgrid Smarter with Embedded Java – Oracle
CafeTran with embedded Java – cafetran.freshdesk.com
Desktop, Server, Embedded Java SE Implementations – Excelsior
Network architecture External links:
LTE Network Architecture – tutorialspoint.com
A new model for the future network architecture – Ericsson.com
Cisco UCS Networking, Physical network architecture – YouTube
Smart ring External links:
Jakcom Smart Ring – Android Apps on Google Play
Token Smart Ring | Uncrate
Studio Parkstad _ Smart Ring by Julie Vandebrouck – issuu
Small form factor External links:
OptiPlex 7050 Tower & Small Form Factor – Dell
Five Best Small Form Factor PCs – Lifehacker
Small Form Factor Core 2 Duo Mini Fanless PC – Xenarc
Electronic Control Unit External links:
EDC Inline pump Electronic Control Unit – YouTube
Electronic Control Unit (ECU) | Garmin
ISO 7000 – 3603, Electronic control unit (ECU), general
Computer security External links:
How to Become a Computer Security Consultant (with Pictures)
Computer Security Basics – YouTube
Computer Security Day – 30th Nov, 2017 | Days Of The Year
Traction control system External links:
Traction Control System (TCS): My Car Does What
Toyota Traction Control System (TRC) – YouTube
InLine Traction Control System 20-4800 on Vimeo
Personal digital assistant External links:
Personal Digital Assistant by Suguna Dewan – issuu
Personal Digital Assistant in Australia | Hotfrog Australia
Patent USD454349 – Personal digital assistant – Google Patents
Programmable calculator External links:
A Matrix Multi-Tool for the HP 35s Programmable Calculator
Programmable Calculator Download – softpedia.com
http://www.softpedia.com › Science / CAD
Software design External links:
Virtual Genius LLC :: Software Design Consultancy
Software Design Document (SDD) Template
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Software configuration management External links:
Set up the software configuration management environment
SCMWise Software Configuration Management – Home | Facebook
Software Configuration Management Meetups – Meetup
MP3 player External links:
Hi-Res 128GB MP3 Player with Bluetooth | NW-WM1A | Sony AU
Youtube To Mp3 Player – Download.com
MP3 Player That Uses AA or AAA Batteries? – OzBargain Forums
DC motor External links:
DC Motor, How it works? – YouTube
DC Motor Calculations, part 1 – National Instruments
Motenergy ME1002 Series DC motor – EV Works
Interaction design External links:
Interaction Design Lab | The University of Melbourne
Interaction Design Foundation – Official Site
Projects – Interaction Design at The University of Queensland
Windows Embedded Compact External links:
Windows Embedded Compact BSP for Raspberry Pi – Home
Install Windows Embedded Compact 2013 – msdn.microsoft.com
Windows Embedded Compact Edition 2013 Shell Tools – Home
Analog electronics External links:
UTS: 48551 Analog Electronics – Engineering, UTS Handbook
Analog Electronics – Home | Facebook
c4757p | Analog electronics and stuff I want to talk about.
Memory footprint External links:
Render Faster & Reduce Memory Footprint With VRayProxy
.NET EXE memory footprint – Stack Overflow
Memory footprint of Jira increases, then it stops responding
Requirements analysis External links:
User requirements analysis A review of supporting methods
System Requirements Analysis – ScienceDirect
Website Requirements Analysis – ETRAFFIC: Web Design
Local Interconnect Network External links:
LIN – Local Interconnect Network | HW-server.com
Local Interconnect Network (LIN) – Vector: Software
Road vehicles — Local Interconnect Network (LIN)
Hitachi HD44780 LCD controller External links:
Hitachi hd44780 lcd controller – ksoa.net
LCD Display prob – 18F452 on Hitachi HD44780 LCD controller
Hitachi HD44780 LCD controller – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Hitachi HD44780 LCD controller
Distributed computing External links:
Foundations Distributed Computing – RMIT University
Tender Detail for DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING SUPPORT …
Learning TensorFlow :: Distributed Computing with TensorFlow
Software construction External links:
Software Construction: Techniques and Tools – COMP2041
Software Construction – ANU
Software Construction and Design 2 – The University of Sydney
Logic in computer science External links:
Logic in Computer Science authors/titles Nov 2014 – arxiv.org
Chapter 16 Fuzzy Logic in Computer Science – Springer
Logic in Computer Science authors/titles Jun 2013 – arxiv.org
Electronic design automation External links:
Electronic Design Automation – ScienceDirect
Electronic Design Automation (EDA) – Synopsys
Electronic Design Automation | Electronic Design
Computer vision External links:
Focal Systems – Deep Learning and Computer Vision Solutions
ObjectVideo Labs – Video Analytics and Computer Vision
Tensor Methods in Computer Vision-CVPR2017
Flash memory External links:
Compact Flash Memory Cards | USB Flash Drives | RYDA
Flash Memory – definition – GSMArena.com
Flash Memory – SD, MicroSD & Compact Flash | Kingston
Touch screen External links:
Touch Screen Table, Audio Visual Installation – Av Systems
POS Touch Screen: Point of Sale Equipment | eBay
ActiveVision – touch screen specialists
Health informatics External links:
Health Informatics – AEHRC
GRHANITE™ Health Informatics Unit
Health Informatics Technology Western Australia – HITWA
Security service External links:
Global Network Encryption Investment Security Service
Who we are – Aviation Security Service: Home
TA’AZ – Security Service Dubai, Construction, Demining Iraq
Social computing External links:
Current Trends Social Computing 2017 – David Wall
Home – Language and Social Computing
Social Computing and Its Applications – Home | Facebook
Ultra-mobile PC External links:
Ultra-Mobile PC Archives – Windows Experience Blog
Ultra-Mobile PC Archives – Windows Experience Blog
Ubiquio 701 ultra-mobile PC • The Register
Software repository External links:
Mars Software Repository – Eclipse
Sandvine Software Repository
SAP Development Tools for Eclipse – Neon Software Repository
Embedded hypervisor External links:
What is embedded hypervisor? – Definition from WhatIs.com
ARLX ARINC 653 Embedded Hypervisor based on Xen – YouTube
Mathematical optimization External links:
Mathematical Optimization Models and Applications
Mathematical Optimization Society
Mathematical Optimization Society
Enterprise software External links:
CipherLex Labs – Enterprise Software, Data Compliance
Takeflite Airline Enterprise Software Solution – Takeflite
Enterprise Software – epicor.com
Electronic Stability Control External links:
AL-KO Electronic Stability Control
Definition of Electronic Stability Control (ESC) – ThoughtCo
What Is Electronic Stability Control? – Lifewire
2-in-1 tablet External links:
Porsche Design BOOK ONE 2-in-1 Tablet PC – Newegg.com
Atlas 2-in-1 Tablet – Kogan.com
Youyota Sailfish OS 2-in-1 Tablet | Indiegogo
Phase-locked loop External links:
Basic Phase-Locked Loop – Utah ECE
MICROPOWER PHASE-LOCKED LOOP – bucek.name
Discrete phase-locked loop systems and spreadsheets – QUT
Home computer External links:
Theekh Inc | At Home Computer Repair
Home Computer Setup – Computer Technicians | Geeks2U
Home Computer Support, Home Technical Support – Technicalities