What is involved in MDM Governance
Find out what the related areas are that MDM Governance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a MDM Governance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its MDM Governance journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward MDM Governance leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which MDM Governance related domains to cover and 289 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
MDM Governance, Data governance, Asset Description Metadata Schema, Basel I, Basel II, Basel II Accord, Chief governance officer, Climate governance, Clinical governance, Collaborative governance, Continuous improvement, Corporate data, Corporate governance, Cultural governance, DM Review Magazine, Data Protection Directive, Data mapping, Data profiling, Data quality, Data steward, Decision making, Earth system governance, Ecclesiastical polity, Environmental, social and corporate governance, Environmental governance, General Data Protection Regulation, Global governance, Good governance, Governance, risk management, and compliance, Governance in higher education, ISO/IEC 38500, ISO/TC 215, Information Architecture, Information governance, Information security, Information technology, Information technology controls, Information technology governance, Knowledge worker, Line function, Local governance, Market governance mechanism, Master data management, Mergers and acquisitions, Multistakeholder governance model, Network governance, Ocean governance, Open-source governance, Operational risk management, Political party governance, Private governance, Project governance, Project management, Quality control, SOA governance, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Security sector governance and reform, Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules, Simulation Governance, Six Sigma, Soil governance, Supply chain, Sustainable Governance Indicators, Technology governance, Transnational governance, Universal Data Element Framework, Website governance, World Governance Index:
MDM Governance Critical Criteria:
Check MDM Governance engagements and grade techniques for implementing MDM Governance controls.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about MDM Governance. How do we gain traction?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of MDM Governance that make it risky?
– What threat is MDM Governance addressing?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Data governance outcomes and change contexts.
– Has an assessment been conducted to ensure the long-term sustainability of the proposed or established data governance policies and procedures, including adequate staffing, tools, technologies, and resources?
– If enterprise data were always kept fully normalized and updated for business rule changes, would any system re-writes or replacement purchases be necessary?
– Does the organization have policies and procedures in place to ensure that data are accurate, complete, timely, and relevant to stakeholder needs?
– Who will be responsible, accountable, consulted and/or informed for decisions regarding key enterprise data processes?
– What process should be implemented to review and approve requests for information?
– What was the most important criteria/item in the personnel system project?
– Are there opportunities from making this available to a broader audience?
– The front-ends are dependent on data. how is that data governed?
– Who should decide the length of a data field in a new system?
– How can nonprofits switch to a data-informed culture?
– Can the data element be clearly and commonly defined?
– Why use the dgi data governance framework?
– How will decisions be made and monitored?
– Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
– What else are you trying to accomplish?
– Why is lack of data governance urgent?
– Is unnecessary capability harmful?
– What level of data will users get?
– Can Data Quality be improved?
– Do you make daily builds?
Asset Description Metadata Schema Critical Criteria:
Devise Asset Description Metadata Schema goals and track iterative Asset Description Metadata Schema results.
– Do we monitor the MDM Governance decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom MDM Governance project?
– Can we do MDM Governance without complex (expensive) analysis?
Basel I Critical Criteria:
Adapt Basel I projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Basel I projects.
– In the case of a MDM Governance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a MDM Governance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any MDM Governance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What is our formula for success in MDM Governance ?
– What are our MDM Governance Processes?
Basel II Critical Criteria:
Categorize Basel II visions and oversee Basel II management by competencies.
– What are all of our MDM Governance domains and what do they do?
– Are we Assessing MDM Governance and Risk?
Basel II Accord Critical Criteria:
Investigate Basel II Accord engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Basel II Accord goal is.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective MDM Governance leader?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a MDM Governance study?
Chief governance officer Critical Criteria:
Graph Chief governance officer failures and assess and formulate effective operational and Chief governance officer strategies.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a MDM Governance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the MDM Governance process available?
– How do we go about Securing MDM Governance?
Climate governance Critical Criteria:
Chat re Climate governance adoptions and test out new things.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for MDM Governance strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of MDM Governance into the services that we provide?
– How will you know that the MDM Governance project has been successful?
Clinical governance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Clinical governance adoptions and define Clinical governance competency-based leadership.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a MDM Governance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does MDM Governance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of MDM Governance activities?
Collaborative governance Critical Criteria:
Understand Collaborative governance leadership and improve Collaborative governance service perception.
– To what extent does management recognize MDM Governance as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the usability implications of MDM Governance actions?
– How to Secure MDM Governance?
Continuous improvement Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Continuous improvement decisions and point out Continuous improvement tensions in leadership.
– So, how do you avoid getting wrapped up in the complexities and use systems thinking to guide change and continuous improvement?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving MDM Governance forward?
– What is the source of the strategies for MDM Governance strengthening and reform?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in MDM Governance?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– How do we place an emphasis on continuous improvement?
Corporate data Critical Criteria:
Test Corporate data leadership and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Corporate data.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– Which of the SaaS employees has root and database access, and will anything prevent them from getting access to your corporate data?
– How likely is the current MDM Governance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic MDM Governance objectives?
– How to deal with MDM Governance Changes?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Study Corporate governance engagements and catalog what business benefits will Corporate governance goals deliver if achieved.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if MDM Governance does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Why should we adopt a MDM Governance framework?
Cultural governance Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Cultural governance outcomes and correct Cultural governance management by competencies.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your MDM Governance project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the business goals MDM Governance is aiming to achieve?
DM Review Magazine Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over DM Review Magazine goals and find answers.
– Is maximizing MDM Governance protection the same as minimizing MDM Governance loss?
– How do we manage MDM Governance Knowledge Management (KM)?
Data Protection Directive Critical Criteria:
Check Data Protection Directive quality and customize techniques for implementing Data Protection Directive controls.
– Will MDM Governance have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What business benefits will MDM Governance goals deliver if achieved?
– How will you measure your MDM Governance effectiveness?
Data mapping Critical Criteria:
Merge Data mapping goals and drive action.
– Does MDM Governance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Have you identified your MDM Governance key performance indicators?
– Are assumptions made in MDM Governance stated explicitly?
Data profiling Critical Criteria:
Add value to Data profiling adoptions and sort Data profiling activities.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that MDM Governance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate MDM Governance delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we know that any MDM Governance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Do we do data profiling?
Data quality Critical Criteria:
Review Data quality visions and maintain Data quality for success.
– Validation: does data meet analytic and sample specific requirements (usually done by a qa officer or external party)?
– Are Data Quality challenges identified and are mechanisms in place for addressing them?
– Does clear documentation of collection, aggregation and manipulation steps exist?
– Which items are subject to revision either by editing or updating data values?
– Perform inventory (expensive), or use proxy (track complaints). audit samples?
– At what level is data first computerized (i.e., entered in a computer)?
– Think through your sampling design what are you trying to show?
– Program goals are key – what do you want to do with the data?
– What is the typical reimbursement for sharing your data?
– Which aspects of Data Quality are already strong?
– Feedback is necessary, but how is it provided?
– Timeliness: is data available when needed?
– Is the frequency of review identified?
– What do we mean by Data Quality ?
– What makes up a good record?
– Is the information accurate?
– What do we mean by data?
– Are records complete?
– What is spent on it?
– Where to clean?
Data steward Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Data steward engagements and integrate design thinking in Data steward innovation.
– Have data stewards (e.g.,program managers) responsible for coordinating data governance activities been identified and assigned to each specific domain of activity?
– How do mission and objectives affect the MDM Governance processes of our organization?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the MDM Governance requirements in detail?
– Do MDM Governance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Other data stewards?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Meet over Decision making decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Decision making.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– How do your measurements capture actionable MDM Governance information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Earth system governance Critical Criteria:
Trace Earth system governance tactics and sort Earth system governance activities.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing MDM Governance? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Why is MDM Governance important for you now?
– What are the long-term MDM Governance goals?
Ecclesiastical polity Critical Criteria:
Merge Ecclesiastical polity outcomes and test out new things.
– Does our organization need more MDM Governance education?
Environmental, social and corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Environmental, social and corporate governance tasks and work towards be a leading Environmental, social and corporate governance expert.
– Do those selected for the MDM Governance team have a good general understanding of what MDM Governance is all about?
– When a MDM Governance manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Environmental governance Critical Criteria:
Devise Environmental governance goals and catalog what business benefits will Environmental governance goals deliver if achieved.
– Does MDM Governance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are there recognized MDM Governance problems?
– What are current MDM Governance Paradigms?
General Data Protection Regulation Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about General Data Protection Regulation strategies and remodel and develop an effective General Data Protection Regulation strategy.
– Consider your own MDM Governance project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does MDM Governance systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our MDM Governance agendas for the next 3 years?
Global governance Critical Criteria:
Consult on Global governance failures and assess and formulate effective operational and Global governance strategies.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which MDM Governance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can you negotiate MDM Governance successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a MDM Governance project?
Good governance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Good governance quality and catalog Good governance activities.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether MDM Governance goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are accountability and ownership for MDM Governance clearly defined?
– Which MDM Governance goals are the most important?
Governance, risk management, and compliance Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Governance, risk management, and compliance projects and define what our big hairy audacious Governance, risk management, and compliance goal is.
– What management system can we use to leverage the MDM Governance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Among the MDM Governance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How much does MDM Governance help?
Governance in higher education Critical Criteria:
Study Governance in higher education tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Governance in higher education goal is.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent MDM Governance services/products?
ISO/IEC 38500 Critical Criteria:
Pilot ISO/IEC 38500 issues and stake your claim.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding MDM Governance?
– What are the disruptive MDM Governance technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
ISO/TC 215 Critical Criteria:
Analyze ISO/TC 215 visions and report on setting up ISO/TC 215 without losing ground.
– Do we all define MDM Governance in the same way?
Information Architecture Critical Criteria:
Rank Information Architecture projects and maintain Information Architecture for success.
– Is there a difference between the most important audiences (e.g., those who influence funding) and the audiences who will use the web site most frequently?
– Has the semantic interoperability been ensured through schema mapping or using established standards like NISO, DoD, Dublin Core?
– Is there a plan to evaluate and validate the models, classification, semantics and structure based on the users perspective?
– How much information is being searched: Will users be overwhelmed by the number of documents retrieved?
– What processes do project managers and content strategists use to collect content for client websites?
– Determine the difference to the bottom line had this information been available beforehand?
– Does it encompass all the possibilities that your site may eventually need to include?
– For those not familiar with the field, how would you define information architecture?
– Why is it so hard to develop a mental model of facebooks information architecture?
– Has the volume analysis been performed for the information that will be generated?
– So how does it get done in the non-Web world, and can we learn anything from it?
– How much information should be displayed for each retrieved document?
– What types of content should and should not be part of the site?
– Is this content better suited for a PDF (or other download)?
– Are there any information policies that should be followed?
– Have any metadata methods been identified?
– Has the scope of search being determined?
– Why do bad architectures happen so often?
– How is hierarchical drill-down revealed?
– Why not the Amazon model ?
Information governance Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Information governance results and test out new things.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your MDM Governance strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How does your organization assess staff training needs and ensure job/role specific information governance training is provided to all staff?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this MDM Governance process?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– What governance arrangements do you have in place to support the current and evolving information governance agenda?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– What is the organizations preferred method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Information security projects and correct Information security management by competencies.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Based on our information security Risk Management strategy, do we have official written information security and privacy policies, standards, or procedures?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (CISO or equivalent title)?
– Are information security policies reviewed at least once a year and updated as needed?
– What is true about the trusted computing base in information security?
– what is the difference between cyber security and information security?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
– Is information security an it function within the company?
– How to achieve a satisfied level of information security?
– What is information security?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Adapt Information technology adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
– Are there MDM Governance Models?
Information technology controls Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Information technology controls planning and work towards be a leading Information technology controls expert.
– Is the MDM Governance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How important is MDM Governance to the user organizations mission?
– Have all basic functions of MDM Governance been defined?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Information technology governance decisions and observe effective Information technology governance.
– Think of your MDM Governance project. what are the main functions?
– How can the value of MDM Governance be defined?
Knowledge worker Critical Criteria:
Define Knowledge worker quality and forecast involvement of future Knowledge worker projects in development.
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the MDM Governance process?
– Is the scope of MDM Governance defined?
Line function Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Line function goals and explore and align the progress in Line function.
– How do we measure improved MDM Governance service perception, and satisfaction?
Local governance Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Local governance issues and attract Local governance skills.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your MDM Governance processes?
– What are internal and external MDM Governance relations?
Market governance mechanism Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Market governance mechanism leadership and describe the risks of Market governance mechanism sustainability.
– Which customers cant participate in our MDM Governance domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Chat re Master data management tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Master data management because they lack skills.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its MDM Governance processes?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Mergers and acquisitions leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Mergers and acquisitions.
Multistakeholder governance model Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Multistakeholder governance model risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Multistakeholder governance model.
Network governance Critical Criteria:
Generalize Network governance projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who sets the MDM Governance standards?
Ocean governance Critical Criteria:
Explore Ocean governance quality and ask questions.
Open-source governance Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Open-source governance planning and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What will drive MDM Governance change?
Operational risk management Critical Criteria:
Explore Operational risk management tactics and create a map for yourself.
– Can we add value to the current MDM Governance decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Political party governance Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Political party governance quality and gather Political party governance models .
Private governance Critical Criteria:
Dissect Private governance issues and report on developing an effective Private governance strategy.
– Is Supporting MDM Governance documentation required?
– Is MDM Governance Required?
Project governance Critical Criteria:
Meet over Project governance failures and devise Project governance key steps.
– Will MDM Governance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How is the value delivered by MDM Governance being measured?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Project management failures and figure out ways to motivate other Project management users.
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Just what is a project management office, and how can it help you address the unique project management challenges in your organization?
– Are there metrics and standards that can be used for control of agile project progress during execution?
– How could a new product or service be developed in this century without Agile Project Management?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– Justification: what are your research questions and how do you motivate them?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– How do organizations adapt to a radically new framework such as agile?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– What type of certificate will be awarded and by whom?
– What is the Technical aspect of Project Management?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– How do we maintain MDM Governances Integrity?
– So then, what is a virtual team?
– When is done done?
Quality control Critical Criteria:
Derive from Quality control governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Quality control information.
– Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
– Do we conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that our strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– What policies do we need to develop or enhance to ensure the quality control of data gathered?
– What quality control measures will be used to ensure the program progresses as planned?
– Do we regularly review and update its Data Quality control procedures?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your MDM Governance activities?
– Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
– What is your quality control system?
– What about quality control? Defects?
– What about quality control?
SOA governance Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on SOA governance tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does MDM Governance appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Sarbanes-Oxley Act Critical Criteria:
Understand Sarbanes-Oxley Act tactics and create a map for yourself.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as MDM Governance leaders?
Security sector governance and reform Critical Criteria:
Generalize Security sector governance and reform planning and assess what counts with Security sector governance and reform that we are not counting.
Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules Critical Criteria:
Focus on Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules results and look in other fields.
– What is our MDM Governance Strategy?
Simulation Governance Critical Criteria:
Add value to Simulation Governance outcomes and oversee Simulation Governance requirements.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations MDM Governance values?
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Six Sigma strategies and devise Six Sigma key steps.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
Soil governance Critical Criteria:
Face Soil governance risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Soil governance projects.
Supply chain Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Supply chain planning and optimize Supply chain leadership as a key to advancement.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– Now that organizations have fine-tuned human performance, supply chain, operations, processes, cycle time, and other targeted areas, how can they continue to improve performance?
– There is a need to determine where value is added in the supply chain what are the expectations of each stakeholder in the supply chain?
– To change the nature of the relationship in the supply chain where should we go and what leverage opportunity could be applied?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– Do your supply chain relationships tend to be longeror shorter-term?
– What and where are the value changes in the supply chain?
– What are the short and long-term MDM Governance goals?
– What is our current position within our supply chain?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– In HW, SW & Services we source from a global supply chain?
Sustainable Governance Indicators Critical Criteria:
Mine Sustainable Governance Indicators failures and integrate design thinking in Sustainable Governance Indicators innovation.
Technology governance Critical Criteria:
Rank Technology governance visions and find the essential reading for Technology governance researchers.
– What are our best practices for minimizing MDM Governance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the MDM Governance project lifecycle?
– Do the MDM Governance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Transnational governance Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Transnational governance tactics and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new MDM Governance in a volatile global economy?
Universal Data Element Framework Critical Criteria:
Debate over Universal Data Element Framework outcomes and point out improvements in Universal Data Element Framework.
– Think about the people you identified for your MDM Governance project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– In what ways are MDM Governance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we go about Comparing MDM Governance approaches/solutions?
Website governance Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Website governance results and oversee Website governance requirements.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once MDM Governance is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What is the total cost related to deploying MDM Governance, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is there any existing MDM Governance governance structure?
World Governance Index Critical Criteria:
See the value of World Governance Index outcomes and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential World Governance Index information.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the MDM Governance Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
MDM Governance External links:
MDM Governance Summit (May 2018), London UK – …
Data governance External links:
Dataguise | Sensitive Data Governance
Data Governance – Do Job Titles Matter? – DATAVERSITY
What is data governance (DG)? – Definition from …
Asset Description Metadata Schema External links:
[PDF]ASSET DESCRIPTION METADATA SCHEMA …
Asset Description Metadata Schema (ADMS)
Basel I External links:
Basel I | The Currency Newshound
[PDF]Public Comment, Basel I-A, FNBC of La Grange
Basel I – 1988 Basel Capital Accord – GlynHolton.com
Basel II External links:
What is Basel II? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Basel II Accord To Guard Against Financial Shocks
Turmoil reveals the inadequacy of Basel II – Financial Times
Basel II Accord External links:
Basel II Accord To Guard Against Financial Shocks
Basel II Accord Requirements: Risk Management & Disclosure
Overview of Basel II Accord – Finance Train
Chief governance officer External links:
A Chief Governance Officer Could Give You an Advantage
Chief Governance Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Climate governance External links:
Gender and transition in climate governance – ScienceDirect
Climate governance – Two Degrees
Clinical governance External links:
[PDF]Definition of Clinical Governance – KZN HEALTH
[PPT]Clinical Governance – University of Pittsburgh
Clinical Governance Essays – ManyEssays.com
Collaborative governance External links:
Welcome to Collaborative Governance
Continuous improvement External links:
Continuous Improvement Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Continuous Improvement – About FedEx
[DOC]Continuous Improvement Worksheet 3 – Title I (CA Dept …
Corporate data External links:
[PDF]Corporate Data Management System
Corporate Data Warehouse (CDW) – hsrd.research.va.gov
Asoko Insight – Africa Corporate Data | Investment in Africa
Corporate governance External links:
Corporate Governance – Investopedia
Corporate Governance – TD Bank, N.A.
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Cultural governance External links:
Tools. Cultural Governance. BioC strengthens Indigenous and non-Indigenous capacity, simultaneously, to gain short, medium and long-term agreed outcomes in terms of the governance issues confronting many Indigenous groups, communities and organisations.
The Audit Committee and Cultural Governance – WSJ
[PDF]Cultural Governance and Development in Vietnam
DM Review Magazine External links:
[PDF]Product Review published in DM Review Magazine, July …
IT – Data Management DM Review Magazine
GreatLists.com: DM Review Magazine Recipients list
Data Protection Directive External links:
EU Data Protection Directive – IAPP
Data Protection Directive | E-crime Expert blog
European Union Data Protection Directive Privacy Statement
Data mapping External links:
Local Government Data Mapping and Integration with …
What is Data Mapping? – Definition from Techopedia
LEA Data Mapping
Data profiling External links:
Data Profiling – Data Discovery | Experian
Data Profiling | Luke Lushu Li’s Blog
Data Analysis | Data Profiling | Experian Data Quality
Data quality External links:
CWS Data Quality Portal
CRMfusion Salesforce Data Quality Software Applications
A3-4-02: Data Quality and Integrity (10/24/2016) – Fannie Mae
Data steward External links:
Seiner’s Data Steward Rules | TDAN.com
Data Steward Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
20 Best Title:(data Steward) jobs (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
Decision making External links:
Essay titles for Judgment and Decision Making
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Analytics for Agricultural Decision Making – ZedX, Inc.
Earth system governance External links:
Earth System Governance | The MIT Press
What is EARTH SYSTEM GOVERNANCE? What does …
Earth System Governance Project – Home | Facebook
Ecclesiastical polity External links:
Ecclesiastical polity – YouTube
Of the laws of ecclesiastical polity – Internet Archive
Ecclesiastical Polity Archives – The Calvinist International
Environmental, social and corporate governance External links:
Environmental, social and corporate governance – …
Environmental governance External links:
Environmental governance | UN Environment
General Data Protection Regulation External links:
GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – microsoft.com
Global governance External links:
Global Governance Software
Global Governance Monitor – Council on Foreign Relations
Good governance External links:
Governance Pro – Eight Elements of Good Governance
Governance in higher education External links:
[PDF]Shared Governance in Higher Education
ISO/IEC 38500 External links:
ISO/IEC 38500: The IT Governance Standard on JSTOR
ISO/TC 215 External links:
ISO/TC 215 Medical Informatics – library.ahima.org
ISO/TC 215- Health Informatics | HIMSS
US TAG to ISO/TC 215 on – ASTM International
Information Architecture External links:
The Age of Information Architecture | UX Booth
Information Architecture – AbeBooks
Information governance External links:
[PDF]Information Governance Principles for Healthcare …
Information security External links:
Title & Settlement Information Security
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 – NIST
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Information Technology (IT) Industry & Association | CompTIA
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Information technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance Committee – Just …
[PDF]Information Technology Governance
What is Information Technology Governance (IT Governanc…
Knowledge worker External links:
[PDF]Meeting the Challenge of Knowledge Worker Shortages …
intellilink | Knowledge Worker Productivity
Line function External links:
What is LINE FUNCTION – Black’s Law Dictionary
smc -stop command line function | Symantec Connect
Local governance External links:
Local Governance » Issues » Texas Public Policy Foundation
DeLoG – Decentralisation & Local Governance
Master data management External links:
Infor Master Data Management
What is master data management (MDM)? – Definition …
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software in 2018 | G2 …
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
Home | The Braff Group | Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions
Multistakeholder governance model External links:
Multistakeholder governance model – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Multistakeholder governance model
Network governance External links:
UTSCAP Network Governance – UTSW Medicine
Network governance: PwC
Ocean governance External links:
Why people matter in ocean governance: Incorporating …
Ocean Governance | U.S. Department of the Interior
Operational risk management External links:
[PDF]OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT
[PDF]Operational Risk Management (ORM) – WordPress.com
ABA Certificate in Operational Risk Management
Private governance External links:
Public & Private Governance Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Merging Public and Private Governance: How Disney’s …
Ed Stringham: Private Governance | Mises Institute
Project governance External links:
[PDF]IT Project Governance Manual Version 1
NuGet Project Governance | Microsoft Docs
Project Governance Plans: Execution and Oversight
Quality control External links:
[PDF]6 QUALITY CONTROL PROCEDURES – IN.gov
SOA governance External links:
SOA Governance Standards | OCIO
esb – SOA Governance Explained – Stack Overflow
SOA What? Why You Need an SOA Governance Framework …
Sarbanes-Oxley Act External links:
1-6 Sarbanes-Oxley Act Compliance – USPS
What is Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)? – Definition from …
SEC Proposes Rules to Implement Sarbanes-Oxley Act …
Security sector governance and reform External links:
[PDF]Security Sector Governance and Reform – OSCE
Security Sector Governance and Reform: Guidelines for …
[PDF]Security Sector Governance and Reform – ETH Z
Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules External links:
Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules
Simulation Governance External links:
Simulation Governance | Industries | UL
Six Sigma External links:
Online Lean and Six Sigma Training Videos | Gemba Academy
Six Sigma Certification, Six Sigma, 6 Sigma
Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification – …
Supply chain External links:
Global Supply Chain Risk Management Solutions | Avetta
Welcome to UPS Supply Chain Solutions
Supply Chain Solutions | UPS United Problem Solvers™
Sustainable Governance Indicators External links:
SGI – Sustainable Governance Indicators: Studies
Technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance Committee – Just …
[PDF]SP14-04 Technology Governance, Strategy, and …
Universal Data Element Framework External links:
The Universal Data Element Framework (UDEF) | The Open …
UDEF means Universal Data Element Framework – All …
Universal Data Element Framework | Joinup
Website governance External links:
Website Governance | Smith College
World Governance Index External links:
World Governance Index and Pakistan’s Trade Deficit – …