Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Data Capture EDC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Data Capture EDC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Data Capture EDC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Data Capture EDC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Data Capture EDC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- What about Electronic Data Capture EDC Analysis of results?
- Operational – will it work?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Electronic Data Capture EDC processes?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Electronic Data Capture EDC effort?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Electronic Data Capture EDC delivery for example is new software needed?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- Does Electronic Data Capture EDC create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Data Capture EDC book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Electronic Data Capture EDC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Data Capture EDC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Data Capture EDC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Data Capture EDC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Data Capture EDC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Data Capture EDC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electronic Data Capture EDC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Electronic Data Capture EDC project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you cant influence?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Lessons Learned: How many government and contractor personnel are authorized for the Electronic Data Capture EDC project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Electronic Data Capture EDC project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Electronic Data Capture EDC project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Electronic Data Capture EDC project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Change Request: Which requirements attributes affect the risk to reliability the most?
- Procurement Audit: Was the payment made to the supplier/ contractor within the time frames indicated in the contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Data Capture EDC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Data Capture EDC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Data Capture EDC project with this in-depth Electronic Data Capture EDC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Data Capture EDC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Data Capture EDC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Data Capture EDC investments work better.
This Electronic Data Capture EDC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.