Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Massive MIMO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Massive MIMO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Massive MIMO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Massive MIMO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 857 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Massive MIMO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 857 standard requirements:
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Massive MIMO techniques
- Will team members regularly document their Massive MIMO work?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- How long will it take to change?
- What situation(s) led to this Massive MIMO Self Assessment?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What is the source of the strategies for Massive MIMO strengthening and reform?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Massive MIMO book in PDF containing 857 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Massive MIMO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Massive MIMO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Massive MIMO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Massive MIMO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Massive MIMO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Massive MIMO Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Massive MIMO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Massive MIMO project success to the success of the organization?
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total Massive MIMO project costs?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Massive MIMO project estimates?
- Decision Log: How does provision of information, both in terms of content and presentation, influence acceptance of alternative strategies?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a process (test plans, inspections, reviews) defined for verifying outputs for each task?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing our organizations development?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Massive MIMO project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Massive MIMO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Massive MIMO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Massive MIMO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Massive MIMO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Massive MIMO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Massive MIMO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Massive MIMO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Massive MIMO project with this in-depth Massive MIMO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Massive MIMO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Massive MIMO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Massive MIMO investments work better.
This Massive MIMO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.