Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Computerized maintenance management system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Computerized maintenance management system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Computerized maintenance management system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Computerized maintenance management system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 873 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Computerized maintenance management system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 873 standard requirements:
- If the Operator will be paid a management fee, will the management fee be a fixed fee based on defined services or a fee with an upset limit such that the Operator submits expenses to justify costs?
- Will the Operator have any responsibility for improving the billing system with respect to improving the metering of the power distributed (i.e., dealing with administrative losses)?
- Do we have insight in all facilities used in the administration of the electricity system (e.g. office buildings, load dispatch center, customer service offices, etc.)?
- Should the Operator review the skills mix of the staff and make recommendations in terms of numbers of staff, skill levels and reporting structure of the company?
- Will the Operator have any responsibilities for development of such items as emergency response plans and programs to test the emergency response plans?
- Sometimes it can be hard for the operators to find the components that are having a failure, where is the component located – do we have this problem?
- Project Cos: tIs the CMMS product a standard, affordable, off-the-shelf software package that requires minimal or no customization by the Vendor?
- Project Cost- Is the CMM product a standard, affordable, off-the-shelf software package that requires minimal or no customization by the Vendor?
- What are the specific boundaries of the service area (i.e. the geographical area which will be the subject of the contract with the Operator)?
- Will the Operator have a role with respect to various aspects of improving the services to customers and the billing and collections process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Computerized maintenance management system book in PDF containing 873 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Computerized maintenance management system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Computerized maintenance management system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Computerized maintenance management system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Computerized maintenance management system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Computerized maintenance management system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Computerized maintenance management system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Computerized maintenance management system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think the organization engages with the outside community?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criterion only the most economical advantageous tender?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Computerized maintenance management system project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Computerized maintenance management system project management software well?
- Team Directory: Who will report Computerized maintenance management system project status to all stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Computerized maintenance management system project Scope?
- Cost Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Team Operating Agreement: Why does the organization want to participate in teaming?
Step-by-step and complete Computerized maintenance management system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Computerized maintenance management system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Computerized maintenance management system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Computerized maintenance management system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Computerized maintenance management system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Computerized maintenance management system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Computerized maintenance management system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Computerized maintenance management system project with this in-depth Computerized maintenance management system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Computerized maintenance management system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Computerized maintenance management system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Computerized maintenance management system investments work better.
This Computerized maintenance management system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.