What is involved in text mining
Find out what the related areas are that text mining connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a text mining thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its text mining journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward text mining leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which text mining related domains to cover and 209 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
text mining, Internet news, Full text search, News analytics, Information Awareness Office, National Centre for Text Mining, Text Analysis Portal for Research, Concept mining, Machine learning, Competitive Intelligence, Open access, Plain text, Text clustering, Predictive classification, Data mining, Biomedical text mining, Spam filter, PubMed Central, European Commission, Ronen Feldman, Name resolution, Joint Information Systems Committee, Fair use, Lexical analysis, Web mining, Document Type Definition, Part of speech tagging, Limitations and exceptions to copyright, Scientific discovery, Tribune Company, Research Council, Customer relationship management, Information visualization, Structured data, Exploratory data analysis, Business rule, Database Directive, Commercial software, Psychological profiling, Information extraction, Copyright law of Japan, Noun phrase, Google Book Search Settlement Agreement, Open source, National Security, Named entity recognition, Predictive analytics, Intelligence analyst, Gender bias, Hargreaves review, Information retrieval, Big data, text mining, Text corpus, Ad serving, Sequential pattern mining, UC Berkeley School of Information, Business intelligence, National Diet Library:
text mining Critical Criteria:
Wrangle text mining projects and customize techniques for implementing text mining controls.
– In the case of a text mining project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a text mining project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any text mining project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is there any existing text mining governance structure?
– How will you measure your text mining effectiveness?
Internet news Critical Criteria:
Participate in Internet news visions and improve Internet news service perception.
– Does text mining analysis show the relationships among important text mining factors?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its text mining processes?
– Are there text mining Models?
Full text search Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Full text search quality and find answers.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a text mining project?
– What are the short and long-term text mining goals?
News analytics Critical Criteria:
Investigate News analytics issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in News analytics.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a text mining process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the text mining process available?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new text mining in a volatile global economy?
– Do text mining rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Information Awareness Office Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Information Awareness Office governance and correct better engagement with Information Awareness Office results.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the text mining process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the text mining effort?
National Centre for Text Mining Critical Criteria:
Adapt National Centre for Text Mining leadership and find answers.
– How important is text mining to the user organizations mission?
– What are all of our text mining domains and what do they do?
Text Analysis Portal for Research Critical Criteria:
Examine Text Analysis Portal for Research management and test out new things.
– Does text mining include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Will text mining have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the usability implications of text mining actions?
Concept mining Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Concept mining failures and prioritize challenges of Concept mining.
– What are internal and external text mining relations?
– Are we Assessing text mining and Risk?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Machine learning engagements and overcome Machine learning skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether text mining goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are there recognized text mining problems?
– How can we improve text mining?
Competitive Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Competitive Intelligence visions and adjust implementation of Competitive Intelligence.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent text mining services/products?
– How do we manage text mining Knowledge Management (KM)?
Open access Critical Criteria:
Trace Open access strategies and explore and align the progress in Open access.
– Have all basic functions of text mining been defined?
– Who sets the text mining standards?
– What are current text mining Paradigms?
Plain text Critical Criteria:
Infer Plain text leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Plain text interface.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that text mining objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Do the text mining decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– When a text mining manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Text clustering Critical Criteria:
Graph Text clustering decisions and attract Text clustering skills.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to text mining?
– To what extent does management recognize text mining as a tool to increase the results?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a text mining study?
Predictive classification Critical Criteria:
Derive from Predictive classification issues and figure out ways to motivate other Predictive classification users.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your text mining project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of text mining activities?
– Does our organization need more text mining education?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Discuss Data mining failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Data mining results.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about text mining. How do we gain traction?
– Which customers cant participate in our text mining domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic text mining objectives?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Biomedical text mining Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Biomedical text mining adoptions and ask what if.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing text mining?
– How is the value delivered by text mining being measured?
Spam filter Critical Criteria:
Judge Spam filter strategies and assess what counts with Spam filter that we are not counting.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the text mining requirements in detail?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your text mining activities?
PubMed Central Critical Criteria:
Trace PubMed Central tasks and develop and take control of the PubMed Central initiative.
– How do we ensure that implementations of text mining products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Think of your text mining project. what are the main functions?
European Commission Critical Criteria:
Add value to European Commission results and revise understanding of European Commission architectures.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed text mining opportunities costing us money?
Ronen Feldman Critical Criteria:
Confer re Ronen Feldman projects and display thorough understanding of the Ronen Feldman process.
– What are our best practices for minimizing text mining project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the text mining project lifecycle?
– Is there a text mining Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we go about Securing text mining?
Name resolution Critical Criteria:
Judge Name resolution risks and oversee implementation of Name resolution.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to text mining? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can the value of text mining be defined?
– Why should we adopt a text mining framework?
Joint Information Systems Committee Critical Criteria:
Dissect Joint Information Systems Committee outcomes and optimize Joint Information Systems Committee leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is maximizing text mining protection the same as minimizing text mining loss?
Fair use Critical Criteria:
Consult on Fair use strategies and pay attention to the small things.
– Among the text mining product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does text mining create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Lexical analysis Critical Criteria:
Devise Lexical analysis projects and change contexts.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good text mining project manager?
– Why is text mining important for you now?
– How much does text mining help?
Web mining Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Web mining tactics and cater for concise Web mining education.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which text mining models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding text mining?
– Have you identified your text mining key performance indicators?
Document Type Definition Critical Criteria:
Confer over Document Type Definition projects and get answers.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting text mining with what users do day-to-day?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in text mining?
Part of speech tagging Critical Criteria:
Define Part of speech tagging strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does text mining systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Who will provide the final approval of text mining deliverables?
– How do we maintain text minings Integrity?
Limitations and exceptions to copyright Critical Criteria:
Systematize Limitations and exceptions to copyright leadership and achieve a single Limitations and exceptions to copyright view and bringing data together.
– Do those selected for the text mining team have a good general understanding of what text mining is all about?
Scientific discovery Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Scientific discovery tactics and raise human resource and employment practices for Scientific discovery.
– What are the key elements of your text mining performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we Lead with text mining in Mind?
Tribune Company Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Tribune Company planning and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Tribune Company information.
– What is our formula for success in text mining ?
Research Council Critical Criteria:
Grasp Research Council outcomes and stake your claim.
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Customer relationship management visions and optimize Customer relationship management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– Do we understand our clients business drivers, financial metrics, buying process and decision criteria?
– What are the strategic implications of the implementation and use of crm systems?
– Is there an iphone app for mobile scrm or customer relationship management?
– Have you anticipated questions that your visitors or customers might have?
– How must our value proposition change to earn greater customer loyalty?
– How does Total Quality Service Effects Toward Customer Loyalty?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– Is the offline synching performance acceptable?
– Is the Outlook synching performance acceptable?
– Does the software utilize a responsive design?
– Do calls labeled Self Service speak to a CSR?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– Have you developed any proprietary metrics?
– Do we invest in Web self-services?
– What languages are supported?
– Where is the ROI in CRM?
Information visualization Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Information visualization adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Information visualization projects.
– Is the scope of text mining defined?
Structured data Critical Criteria:
Survey Structured data failures and describe which business rules are needed as Structured data interface.
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Should you use a hierarchy or would a more structured database-model work best?
Exploratory data analysis Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Exploratory data analysis quality and shift your focus.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of text mining into the services that we provide?
– What are our needs in relation to text mining skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Business rule Critical Criteria:
Confer re Business rule governance and overcome Business rule skills and management ineffectiveness.
– If enterprise data were always kept fully normalized and updated for business rule changes, would any system re-writes or replacement purchases be necessary?
– Does the text mining task fit the clients priorities?
Database Directive Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Database Directive governance and document what potential Database Directive megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Are accountability and ownership for text mining clearly defined?
– What are the long-term text mining goals?
Commercial software Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Commercial software planning and reduce Commercial software costs.
– For your text mining project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Psychological profiling Critical Criteria:
Focus on Psychological profiling issues and reduce Psychological profiling costs.
Information extraction Critical Criteria:
Unify Information extraction projects and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Information extraction projects.
– Think about the people you identified for your text mining project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Copyright law of Japan Critical Criteria:
Chat re Copyright law of Japan management and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Copyright law of Japan decisions.
Noun phrase Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Noun phrase failures and do something to it.
– Can we add value to the current text mining decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What threat is text mining addressing?
Google Book Search Settlement Agreement Critical Criteria:
Focus on Google Book Search Settlement Agreement tasks and observe effective Google Book Search Settlement Agreement.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom text mining project?
Open source Critical Criteria:
Confer over Open source leadership and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Open source.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
National Security Critical Criteria:
Categorize National Security quality and look in other fields.
Named entity recognition Critical Criteria:
Investigate Named entity recognition decisions and achieve a single Named entity recognition view and bringing data together.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a text mining strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations text mining values?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Predictive analytics quality and ask what if.
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
Intelligence analyst Critical Criteria:
Derive from Intelligence analyst adoptions and test out new things.
– Consider your own text mining project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What is the difference between a data scientist and a business intelligence analyst?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
– What are the business goals text mining is aiming to achieve?
Gender bias Critical Criteria:
Examine Gender bias leadership and learn.
Hargreaves review Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Hargreaves review issues and budget for Hargreaves review challenges.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once text mining is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What is Effective text mining?
Information retrieval Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Information retrieval leadership and be persistent.
– How do your measurements capture actionable text mining information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Have the types of risks that may impact text mining been identified and analyzed?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Analyze Big data strategies and ask questions.
– New roles. Executives interested in leading a big data transition can start with two simple techniques. First, they can get in the habit of asking What do the data say?
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– To what extent does your organization have experience with big data and data-driven innovation (DDI)?
– Wheres the evidence that using big data intelligently will improve business performance?
– How are the new Big Data developments captured in new Reference Architectures?
– What is the Quality of the Result if the Quality of the Data/Metadata is poor?
– Does your organization have a strategy on big data or data analytics?
– When we plan and design, how well do we capture previous experience?
– How much value is created for each unit of data (whatever it is)?
– How much data is really relevant to the problem solution?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
– Even when we have a lot of data, do we understand it?
– Isnt big data just another way of saying analytics?
– Overall cost (matrix, weighting, SVD, sims)?
– Wait, DevOps does not apply to Big Data?
– So how are managers using big data?
– How do I get to there from here?
– What are we collecting?
text mining Critical Criteria:
Reason over text mining tactics and ask questions.
Text corpus Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Text corpus engagements and budget for Text corpus challenges.
– Think about the functions involved in your text mining project. what processes flow from these functions?
Ad serving Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Ad serving issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Ad serving decisions.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of text mining that make it risky?
– Does text mining analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Sequential pattern mining Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Sequential pattern mining risks and triple focus on important concepts of Sequential pattern mining relationship management.
UC Berkeley School of Information Critical Criteria:
Adapt UC Berkeley School of Information decisions and work towards be a leading UC Berkeley School of Information expert.
– How will you know that the text mining project has been successful?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of text mining?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Devise Business intelligence leadership and report on developing an effective Business intelligence strategy.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– Can you easily add users and features to quickly scale and customize to your organizations specific needs?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– What are the approaches to handle RTB related data 100 GB aggregated for business intelligence?
– How is Business Intelligence affecting marketing decisions during the Digital Revolution?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– What tools are there for publishing sharing and visualizing data online?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for technical administrators?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What BI functionality do we need, and what are we using today?
– What else does the data tell us that we never thought to ask?
– How do we use AI algorithms in practical applications?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– Is your BI software easy to understand?
– Using dashboard functions?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Illustrate National Diet Library risks and correct National Diet Library management by competencies.
– Is text mining Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the text mining Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
text mining External links:
Text Mining with R
Text Mining | Metadata | Portable Document Format
Text mining with MATLAB® (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Internet news External links:
Mobile Internet News Center – Mobile Internet Resource …
Technology News – New Technology, Internet News, …
Full text search External links:
Full Text Search of PDF using Adobe Acrobat
FDIC: Full Text Search
News analytics External links:
News Analytics, Financial News Aggregation, Market …
News Analytics | Amareos
Yakshof – Big Data News Analytics
Information Awareness Office External links:
information awareness office – projectcensored.org
Information Awareness Office – SourceWatch
Information Awareness Office – Everything2.com
National Centre for Text Mining External links:
www.Nactem.ac.uk – National Centre for Text Mining — Text
The National Centre for Text Mining (NaCTeM) · GitHub
National Centre for Text Mining (NaCTeM)
Text Analysis Portal for Research External links:
tapor.ca : TAPoR – Text Analysis Portal for Research
TAPoR – Text Analysis Portal for Research | Pearltrees
TAPoR: Text Analysis Portal for Research | arts …
Machine learning External links:
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Appen: high-quality training data for machine learning
What is machine learning? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Competitive Intelligence External links:
Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals …
Proactive Worldwide – Competitive Intelligence …
Open access External links:
Open Access research and scholarship produced by …
[PDF]SAMPLE Cigna Open Access Plus Plan
Plain text External links:
How to Use TextEdit Plain Text Mode by Default in Mac OS X
GPS Visualizer: Convert GPS files to plain text or GPX
Extracting Plain Text Data from NetCDF Files
Text clustering External links:
Text Clustering Case Study – Scribd
Algorithms for text clustering – Data Science Stack …
Predictive classification External links:
Predictive classification example with R. Machine …
Data mining External links:
UT Data Mining
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
Title Data Mining Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Biomedical text mining External links:
SparkText: Biomedical Text Mining on Big Data Framework.
Biomedical Text Mining Group
What is Biomedical text mining? – Quora
Spam filter External links:
BestWeb Spam Filter: Welcome
How to Create an Outlook Junk Email or SPAM Filter
The Best Spam Filters | Top Ten Reviews
PubMed Central External links:
PubMed Central | NIH Library
PubMed Central (PMC) | NCBI Insights
Need Images? Try PubMed Central | HSLS Update
European Commission External links:
European Commission Decision | Antitrust
RoHS 2 – Electronics waste – Environment – European Commission
Ronen Feldman External links:
Ronen Feldman | Amenity Analytics | ZoomInfo.com
Ronen Feldman – Google Scholar Citations
Ronen Feldman – National Bureau of Economic Research
Name resolution External links:
Microsoft TCP/IP Host Name Resolution Order
[DOC]PDR – Name Resolution without Root Servers
Configuring IP Addressing and Name Resolution
Joint Information Systems Committee External links:
CiteSeerX — Joint Information Systems Committee
Fair use External links:
Stanford Copyright and Fair Use Center
Fair Use of Logos | Chron.com
About the Fair Use Index | U.S. Copyright Office
Lexical analysis External links:
Lexical Analysis | The MIT Press
Improved Parallel Lexical Analysis Using OpenMP on …
[PDF]Lexical Analysis and Lexical Analyzer Generators
Web mining External links:
Web Mining – Tutorial – YouTube
Minero – Monero Web Mining
Web Mining • r/Monero – reddit
Document Type Definition External links:
[PDF]Document Type Deﬁnition (DTD) – perfectxml.com
Document Type Definition – Ryte.com
What is Document Type Definition? Webopedia Definition
Part of speech tagging External links:
[PDF]STUDY OF PART OF SPEECH TAGGING – ethesis
Limitations and exceptions to copyright External links:
[PDF]LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS TO COPYRIGHT : …
Scientific discovery External links:
Grand Challenges – Engineer the Tools of Scientific Discovery
Scientific Discovery Program | St. Cloud State University
Tribune Company External links:
MINNEAPOLIS STAR AND TRIBUNE COMPANY, …
Case Study – Tribune Company – O’Melveny
Tribune Company | HuffPost
Research Council External links:
National Canine Research Council
Pension Research Council
The Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC…
Customer relationship management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Information visualization External links:
Information visualization (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Information visualization (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Structured data External links:
What is structured data? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Introduction to Structured Data | Search | Google Developers
Structured Data Testing Tool – Google
Exploratory data analysis External links:
Exploratory Data Analysis with R – Leanpub
Exploratory Data Analysis With R – Online Course | Udacity
Exploratory Data Analysis | Coursera
Business rule External links:
[PDF]Business Rule Management Systems and Financial …
[PDF]Business Rule Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Database Directive External links:
[PDF]DATABASE DIRECTIVE, DIRECTIVE 96/9/EC OF …
Overview: European Union Database Directive
European Union Database Directive – Harvard University
Commercial software External links:
efile with Commercial Software | Internal Revenue Service
TCR | Commercial Software Submissions
Commercial Software Assessment Guideline | …
Psychological profiling External links:
Psychological Profiling Flashcards | Quizlet
Psychological Profiling – Introduction
Psychological profiling – OpenLearn – Open University
Information extraction External links:
Natural Language Processing and Information Extraction
[PDF]Title: Information Extraction from Muon …
[PDF]Information Extraction – Brigham Young University
Copyright law of Japan External links:
Copyright Law of Japan | e-Asia
[PDF]COPYRIGHT LAW OF JAPAN
Noun phrase External links:
Types of Phrases – Noun Phrase, Verb Phrase, Gerund …
The noun phrase (Book, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Noun Phrase | Definition of Noun Phrase by Merriam-Webster
Google Book Search Settlement Agreement External links:
Topic 6 – The Google Book Search Settlement Agreement
Google Book Search Settlement Agreement – …
Open source External links:
Secret Energy – Open Source Spirituality
HR Open Source – Official Site
http://In production and development, open source as a development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product’s design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone. Before the phrase open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of other terms. Open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities. The open-source software movement arose to clarify the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created. Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically a collaborative effort where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community so that other members can help improve it further.
National Security External links:
Premier Security Guard Services | Champion National Security
Y-12 National Security Complex – Official Site
National Security Articles – Breitbart
Named entity recognition External links:
[PDF]NAMED ENTITY RECOGNITION – CSE, IIT Bombay
NAMED ENTITY RECOGNITION – Microsoft Corporation
[PDF]A survey of named entity recognition and classification
Predictive analytics External links:
Strategic Location Management & Predictive Analytics | …
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Intelligence analyst External links:
Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Washington, D.C. – ClearanceJobs
Job: Intelligence Analyst | Northtide
[PDF]25907 – Identity Intelligence Analyst – GS-13 – dni.gov
Gender bias External links:
What is Gender Bias – Diversity.com
Most Popular “Gender Bias” Titles – IMDb
Title IX and Gender Bias in Language – CourseBB
Information retrieval External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Information Retrieval
SIR: Stored Information Retrieval – Web01
PAST PERFORMANCE INFORMATION RETRIEVAL …
Big data External links:
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
text mining External links:
Text mining with MATLAB® (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Text Mining with R
Text Mining | Metadata | Portable Document Format
Text corpus External links:
ERIC – A Text Corpus Approach to an Analysis of the …
Ad serving External links:
AdGlare – Ad Serving & Banner Ad Management Software
NUI Media – Ad Serving | Digital Media | Development
What’s New in Ad Serving Technology | Sovrn
Sequential pattern mining External links:
[PDF]Sequential PAttern Mining using A Bitmap …
Clustering and Sequential Pattern Mining Of Online – YouTube
[PDF]Sequential Pattern Mining – Home | College of Computing
UC Berkeley School of Information External links:
UC Berkeley School of Information
[PDF]UC Berkeley School of Information
Download past episodes or subscribe to future episodes of UC Berkeley School of Information by School of Information, UC Berkeley for free.
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Small Business Intelligence for All | SizeUp
National Diet Library External links:
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
ndl.go.jp – 国立国会図書館―National Diet Library
Opening Hours & Library Holidays｜National Diet Library